|Subscription|: April Glam Bag by Infinity

8:11 PM

Hi Beauties!

Guess what??? I discovered a new subscription service. I am so into them these days. I love the idea of surprise. So here I am, ready to share another subscription service with you all. I recently found this new Facebook store by the name of Infinity and came to know of their subscription service. The subscription goes by the name of Glam Bag and contains about 3-4 high end and drug store products along with 2 sample sized items. Read below to see what I received in my very first glam bag. 

Glam Bag by Infinity

Glam Bag by Infinity

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Elf natural lash kit, Wet n Wild 24 carat gold lipstick, Lorac pro eye liner, YSL foundation sample

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Lorac pro metallic cream eye liner

Lorac pro cream metallic eye liner

Wet n wild 24 carat gold lipstick

Elf natural lash kit

YSL foundation sample
Personally I liked the glam bag. It has one high end brand, Lorac, then there is the Mint Julep masque which I had wanted for a really long time after reading all good reviews about it. Then there is the wet n wild lipstick and elf lashes, the drug store brands and finally a YSL foundation sample. The glam bag is priced at Rs. 2600 inclusive of the delivery charges and the bags are dispatched after 6th of every month. The pouch is of average quality but I liked its color and I have a slight weakness for polka dot designs as well. Overall I am satisfied with the glam bag and will definitely be subscribing to the service on a frequent basis. 

In case of further queries, feel free to inbox Infinity, I am sure she will help you with your queries. Hope you liked my April glam bag. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. OMG, u really got excellent beauty babies. :) this lorac blue liner looks yummy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the best products I saw in any local subscription beauty box. Enjoy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. really every thing was great but yaar price is a bit high I guess....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks so good and i love the things you received :) xx
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got some really cool stuff <3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe