|Haul|: Essence Winter 2015 Collection

11:44 AM

Hi Beauties!

With Winters around, new trends and collections are making appearance in the stores. Essence Pakistan has also introduced its latest Winter collection for 2015. The range includes dark shades of nail colors, smokey eye pencils and kohl liners perfect for creating smokey eye effect, liquid and sheer lipsticks, eye palettes, matte blush ons, foundation and pressed powder. I purchased a few items from the new collection as well. Find out more about the latest releases by Essence in my haul post below. 

Essence smokey eye pencil, Essence 2 in 1 kohl liner, Essence I love trends dark nail polish in Red I am, Essence liquid lipstick in almost real
One thing I never do is, stepping out of my home without en eye liner, which means, my eye liners run out real fast. Hence I am always on the look out for good eye liner pencils. This smokey eye pencil by Essence is a 2 in 1 thing. You can use it as an eye liner and smudge it to give a smokey eye effect. 

Essence smokey eye pencil
Though I have not had good experiences with kohl liners, yet I wanted to give this one a try as the design is awfully similar to the Maybelline kohl. I would love to do a comparison post between the two. At the moment this 2 in 1 kohl liner by Essence is under the testing phase. 

Essence 2 in 1 kohl liner
The Darks trend introduced by Essence for nail colors is very appropriate for Winters. Dark colors give a very amiable affect with the Winter season. I was confused between the colors which one to opt for. In the end I opted for Red I am, which is like a dark maroon shade. Turns out it was a safe bet.

Essence I love trends nail polish in Red I am
Last but not the least, Essence has also caught up on the trend of liquid lipsticks which have been introduced this season. Lets see how these will fare. 

Essence liquid lipstick in almost real

Coming to the prices of the items:

1. Smokey eye pencil Rs. 420
2. I Love Trends Dark nail polish Rs. 335
3. Liquid Lipstick Rs. 450
4. Smokey 2 in 1 kohl liner Rs.450

Availability:

I bought the new Essence range from Beautybar.pk. Their service is impeccable and delivery timings are quick which is why I am liking them so far. Did I mention they have Real Techniques bold metal collection n stock and also Soap and Glory products? My eyes are glued to the website waiting for them to bring in the complete range of Soap and Glory. What an amazing day would that be!

You can find the latest Essence Winter 2015 collection on Essence kiosks in leading stores nation wide. 

One thing missing from the new range is their stick like twist concealers. I wish those were also included. Overall I am liking the new range with the exception of sheer lipsticks as sheer lipsticks are not my thing but they are super moisturising though. Have you bought anything from their newest range? Feel free to share your hauls and experiences with me. I love skimming through your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love that nail polish! Love dark colors for winter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try their liquid lipstick. Nice picks babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely haul shinnaya! Can you please swatch the liquid lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essence is my all time favorite drugstore brand. They always keep coming up with new and amazing stuff. Waiting for the review of their liquid lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul☺☺.
    Do visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  6. During winters there is a need of using selective range of makeup products that lasts longer. Here you have introduced a unique winter make up kit. I just want to know that are airbrush makeup kits good for winter usage?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe