|Haul|: Essence Autumn 16 Collection

10:45 PM

Hi all!

Guess what, Fall season is here and Essence has launched some new yummy products. Being my favorite drug store brand, I could not resist and got myself a few things. Here is what I have bought from their Autumn collection. 

Essence satin touch blush,, Essence express dry drops, Essence make me brow duo eyebrow powder, Essence strobing highlighter, Essence make me brow powder pen, Essence 2 in 1 lipstick and liner
When it comes to designing highlighters and blushes, essence has no match in the drug store category. They come up with the cutest packaging and lovely designs which are beyond tempting. Even if I have gazillion blushes and highlighters in my collection, I do not think I will stop hoarding Essence for myself. This new Essence strobing highlighter is sheer love and something I have been using from the day I purchased it. Same is the case with blush. 

Essence strobing highlighter in # 10 Let it glow

Essence strobing highlighter in # 10 Let it glow

Essence satin touch blush in # 10 satin coral

Essence satin touch blush in # 10 satin coral
Okay, so due to whatever reasons, I like to keep my brow game strong, like really, really strong. I like dark and fully filled brows with proper shape. For this purpose I need to be stocked up with brow powder or a pencil at all times. I am so happy that Essence came up with this make me brow collection which I find far superior to their previous brow products. I was not impressed with their brow pomade dupe but this make me brow collection seems way better in terms of performance. 

Essence make me brow duo eyebrow powder

Essence make me brow duo eyebrow powder
This make me brow eye brow pen is an amazing invention. I am really impressed with the mechanism of this eyebrow pen. Although I am a little skeptical with the performance of this product at this stage and its still under testing phase but nonetheless Essence has done a good job with coming up with a clicky eyebrow pen. 

Essence make me brow powder pen in # 20 Brown

Essence make me brow powder pen in # 20 Brown
These 2 in 1 lipstick and liner seemed interesting. As much as I am impressed with the pigmentation and color pay off, I am equally disappointed by the stay on power of these. 

Essence 2 in 1 lipstick & liner in # 04 showstopper and # 05 more is more
 Lastly, Essence express dry drops for quick drying of nail enamels and nail art.

Essence Express dry drops
Coming to the prices of the products:

1. Strobing highlighter Rs. 525/-
2. Satin touch blush Rs. 430/-
3. Make me brow duo eyebrow powder Rs. 480/-
4. Make me brow eyebrow pen Rs. 440/-
5. 2 in 1 matt lipstick & liner Rs. 450/- each
6. Express dry drops Rs. 360/- 

I hope you liked my haul. Have you shoped recently from Essence's new Autumn collection? Share your buys and experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The blushon shade loooks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new launches by Essence Cosmetics look great. Thanks a ton for sharing. I am gonna pick few of these soon.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe