|Review|: Garnier Hand Intensive 7 Days Smoothing Hand Cream

4:47 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Hand care - an essential part of skin care regimen. Every day our hands are exposed to innumerable objects and materials that strip away the natural moisture of the skin leaving our hands dry and lifeless; dish wash bar for one, detergent another. As women we can not avoid coming in contact with these elements which urges the need to take care of our hands all the more. I bought Garnier intensive 7 days smoothing hand cream on impulse as the tube looked appealing. How did it perform? Read my review to find out...

Garnier intensive 7 days smoothing hand cream
Garnier hand intensive 7 days smoothing hand cream for dry and rough hands 
Claims: 

Garnier conducted consumer tests and did clinical scoring. After the results here is what Garnier claims about its hand cream: 
  • 100% of women found their skin felt softer
  • 84% of women felt that their skin felt smoother
  • After 7 days dryness subsided by 29%
Ingredients 
Active Ingredients:

L-Bifidus

Inspired by the probiotics found in yoghurts, its capable of supporting the skin's natural hydration reservoir. The soothing formula reinforces the skin's natural protective barrier, creating and anti-evaporation effect to help preserve hydration for longer.

Mango Oil:

Extracted from mango seeds sourced from Southeast Asia, it is a natural emolliment and rich in essential nutrients. The formula intensely softens and smooths skin, renewing its look and feel.


Packaging: 

The cream comes in a sturdy plastic tube with 100 ml content. The tube is travel friendly with a pop lid. 

Texture: 

Texture of the cream is quite thick and is of white color. It has a strong floral smell to it which some may find over powering. 

Variants: 

There are 3 variants to the cream: 
  • Mango oil - for dry and rough hands
  • Shea butter - for estra dry and cracked hands 
  • Aloe vera - for normal to dry hands 
The one I have contains mango oil as it suits my skin type. 

Swatch of the cream 
My Experience:

Hand creams are a must in my stash. I have one in my hand bag, one at my workplace and a third one on my dresser. My hands usually are dry and toilet paper is another thing that makes the hands dry further. I have gone through a fair share of hand creams. I can begin my review by safely saying that Garnier's Intensive 7 days smoothing hand cream is one of my favorites. I liked it performance wise. the texture is very smooth and spreads easily onto the skin. It does feel a bit heavy and balmy on the skin but absorbs quickly leaving no greasy residue.

It does make the hands soft and hydrated. I feel as if it forms a protective film over the skin which lasts at least one wash but at the same time it does not feel heavy on the skin after absorbing. It has a strong floral fragrance which lasts a good while. Those who are sensitive to smell may not find it an appealing feature. I have used this cream when Winters were in full swing and my hands were all wrinkly due to excessive dryness. The cream performed really well. I have used it in Summers as well and not found it to be greasy. 

Over all this cream has a great balance of providing the much needed moisture and hydration needed by skin and smoothening the skin without over doing it. Its safe to say this product has successfully made up to my repurchase list. 

Grade: 

A+

Rating: 

4.5/5

Price: 

Rs. 445

Availability: 

I purchased it from Al Fatah, Kasuri Road outlet. 

Verdict: 

If you have dry and rough hands, this product is a must have. You will absolutely love it performance wise. 

I am definitely repurchasing it. 

Hope you liked the review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe