|Review|: Soap & Glory Daily Youth Foamy Moisture Face Wash

12:38 AM

Hello Beautiful!

One of the dilemmas of digitization is, some products get way too much hype and some just really don't. The sad part is, sometimes, well deserving products get left out and the most hyped products turn out to be crap. My today's review focuses on a product which is not very famous but I have come to like it a lot. Soap & Glory's daily youth face wash is something I have been using in Winters and Summers and I have found it to be an all seasons product. Read my detailed review to discover more about it:

Soap & Glory daily youth face wash
Packaging & Consistency: 

S&G daily youth face wash comes in a soft tube pack of 150 ml. Its an easy squeeze bottle made of soft transparent plastic and you can see the contents inside. The face wash itself is light peach in color but tends to be transparent when used in small quantities. The micro exfoliant beads are cherry red colored and not abrasive at all. As for the consistency, the face wash has gel like consistency. Best part, it isn't runny at all  

S&G daily youth face wash ingredients 

Usage instructions

Squeeze bottle head

Texture & consistency

My Thoughts:

I found this face wash exceptional in the sense that it worked so well for me all year round. Initially I tried Soap & Glory's Vitamin C face wash in Winters but due to its drying nature I had to discontinue using it. Then I tried the daily youth one, and I have been using it ever since. Its a very gentle formula that works so well on the skin without harming it in any way. It does not strip the skin from moisture. It leaves the skin cleansed and fresh making it feel plump and hydrated afterwards. It maybe due to the presence of oxyginseng, since it makes the absorption and usage of oxygen more efficient. 

Daily youth face wash also contain Guarana which is a natural anti-oxidant and benefits skin in many ways. You require only a pea sized amount to work on the whole face. It lathers really well. The micro exfoliants help with exfoliation of the face, but since their quantity is quite sparse and they are not abrasive or harsh, you hardly feel their presence.

Rating: 

5/5

Grade: 

A+

Price: 

This face wash used to retail at £9 but has sadly been discontinued. I purchased it from Beautybar for Rs. 2150 in good old times when it used to stock S&G. However you can get S&G products online from various Facebook stores.

Verdict: 

This is one of my most cherished products. I would love to repurchase it if it was available. If you have tried this face wash then you have been a lucky one and I hope it worked for you like it did for me.

Hopefully you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe