|Subscription|: Allure Beauty Box - February 2018

4:49 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Here is me opting for another subscription service - Allure Beauty Box. I am not a big fan of getting deluxe sized products but when it comes to trying out new brands, sample/deluxe sizes are the safest bet. Allure beauty box is a combination of makeup and skin care products that you receive every month. Most of the items are deluxe with 1 to 2 full sized items. I opted for the February one, and here is my initial review.

Allure Beauty Box - February 2018
What is Allure Beauty Box?

Allure's monthly beauty box offers top-trending, editor-tested makeup and beauty picks with a $50-$90 value for only $15
  • Full and travel-size products selected by Allure experts 
  • A mini-mag with tips, shortcuts, and step-by-steps
  • New member gift: A bonus gift valued at $15+
  • Free shipping

Allure Beauty Box
Packaging: 

Allura Beauty box comes in a thick, sturdy, red cardbox box. It very much reminds me of the Glowybox. I loved their packaging. These boxes are reuseable and I collect them to be used later as gift boxes. 


February 2018 Allure Beauty Box

Here is what I received in my February box:

1. Youth to the people Kale + spinach green tea hyaluronic acid age prevention moisutre cream in deluxe size
2. Skinfix natural minty mint lip repair balm
3. Juice beauty liquid lip
4. Cle essence moonlighter cushion
5. Tarte tartiest lash paint mascara

1. Youth to the people Kale + spinach green tea hyaluronic acid age prevention moisutre cream

Youth to the people Kale + spinach green tea hyaluronic acid age prevention moisutre cream

2. Skinfix natual minty mint lip repair cream

Skinfix lip repair balm in minty mint
3. Juice beauty liquid lip

Juice beauty liquid lip

Juice beauty liquid lip
4. Cle essence moonlighter cushion 

This is the first time I am hearing of this brand. You see, this is the good thing about subscription boxes, you get to try out new and unheard brands and their quality products. This happens to be the only product I have in my stash which is a cushion highlighter. At first I thought, its a cushion foundation as it seems that way but upon touching it, its a highlighter in bright blinding gold color. 

Cle cosmtics essence moonlighter cushion 

Cle cosmtics essence moonlighter cushion
5. Tarte tartiest lash paint mascara

Tarte tartiest lash paint mascara
Allure Beauty boxes are quite famous and costs $15 monthly. I received mine for Rs. 4000 inclusive of delivery charges. Given the number of items and size of products, I don't really find it to be a great value for money. It turns out to be expensive to me. Many people are subscribed and they love it. At the end of the day, its your choice whether you want to opt for it or no. For me, it a No!

You can subscribe to Allure Beauty Box via Beauty Broadway, thats where I get mine from. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe