|Subscription|: Ipsy Glam Bag - December 2017

2:58 PM

Hello Beautiful!

I am on a roll and will shamelessly be posting all pending subscription services review that I should have posted way long back. Like this one, which happens to be almost a year old. In my defence, it takes sub boxes time to reach your door step since no service mails directly to Pakistan and we have to rely on intermediaries for buying. This process sometimes takes 2 months and also at times, there are left over boxes or cancelled orders posted months later. Today I bring you Ipsy Glam Bag for the month of December 2017. I bought it months later and just for the Pixi product since I am so taken with them but rarely am able to get my hands on them.  

Ipsy Glam Bag - December 2017
One of the most interesting features of Ipsy is their bag. Their unique and attractive bags never fail to amaze me. Since the theme of December 2017 was Snow Globe, the bag's design is tailored as per it, the silver PVC exterior with a grey glitter lining and touch of mint is perfect depiction of snow.

Ipsy Glam Bad - December 2017

The variations of this month's bag drove me crazy. I did not find any other person on the internet who received a bag exactly similar to mine. Here are the 5 products I received in my Ipsy December bag:

1. Nip Fab hydrate dragon's blood fix plumping serum
2. Tony Moly's chok chok green tea watery cream
3. Luxie 239 precision shader brush
4. Nyx slide on glide on pencil in black
5. Pixi by Petra mesmerizing mineral duo in orchid ornament

Ipsy Snow Globe inspired December Glam bag

1. Luxie 239 Precision shader brush

I can not emphasize the point enough that Luxie makes mean ass brsuhes. I have been receiving a lot of Luxie brushes in my Boxycharm as well and I have found them to be amazing. This onyx precision shader brush retails at $14.

Luxie 239 precision shader brush
2. Nyx Glide on pencil in Black

Nyx Glide on pencil in black

3. Nip Fab Hydrate Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum

So I have read rave reviews about this product and can not believe I have not given it a try as yet. I am so looking forward to using it and see how it fares to my skin since I am having troublesome days with and my skin has been acting up lately. Since Ipsy normally has deluxe sized proucts most of the times, this one is a 20 ml sized product, full sized 50 ml bottle retails at £19.95.

Nip fab hydrate dragon's blood fix plumping serum

4. The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream

Tony Moly is a famous Korean skin care brand renowned for its sheet masks mostly. Apart from sheet masks they have a whole range of skin care and cosmetic products. Chok Chok green tea watery cream is a hydrating and moisturing cream and I am looking forward to using it this Winters for my super dry skin.

Tony Moly chok chok green tea watery cream

5. Pixi by Petra mesmerizing mineral duo in orchid ornament

This is one product for which I decided to opt for this bag. I have been itching to get my hands on Pixi by Petra products since they are very much the hype. Orchid Ornament is a peachy champagne shade paired with a shimmery plum—and they’re both inspired by gemstones. It’s got two shadows made with super-fine minerals that reflect light and make imperfections hard to see.

Pixi by Petra mesmerizing mineral duo in Orchid Ornament 
I don't recall where I ordered the Ipsy bag from. The price in Pakistan ranges from anywhere between Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2600 at different Facebook stores. If you like trying new products but not sure whether to invest in full sizes before testing out, then Ipsy is a good option as it usually contains deluxe sizes of most products. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe