|Food Review|: Bean N Grain English Breakfast Menu

5:58 PM

Hello Lovely People!

I was recently invited by my friends to hang out and catch up after a long time and also try the breakfast menu of this bakery and cafe. Needless to say, I was thrilled at the opportunity. What can be more fun than to spend time with friends along with munching on some delicious meal. Lets start off with the review of Bean N Grain, a fine bakey and cafe located at Aurangzeb block, Garden Town. 

Bean N Grain

Bean N Grain 
1. Fajita Omelette 

I ordered fajita omelette for myself. I was expecting a flat omelette with chicken, onions and capsicums spread on the top or mixed with the egg like an omelette but it came as a roll instead. I liked the presentation as it was different from regular omelettes. The omelette was nicely made with a slight spicy feel due to capsicums but not spicy enough to cause buring. The tase was really good and different from everyday omelettes. 

Fajita omelette
2. Mexican Omelette 

My friend ordered Mexican omelette. My expectation from this one was that it may come with tomato sauce and other mixed ingredients, much like the Mexican steaks we normally consume. However this was our regular home made omelette. Taste was good but nothing special. The omelette was slightly under done from the middle and was still gooey. The hash brown was also very bland and frail. We mentioned this to the Manager and he was very graceful about accpeting our feedback. 

Mexican omelette 
 3. Cheese Omelette 

Next item we tried was the cheese omelette. Its a basic cheese omelette like we make at home. Tasted normal like any other cheese omelette. I am taking it as positive, anything that tastes normal is fine as opposed to tasting bad. The hash brown again was bland.

Cheese omelette 
 All eggs were served with a combination of white and brown bread.

White and brown bread served along omelettes 
4. Garlic Mushroom Toast 

Along with the eggs, we wanted to try something different. So we ordered garlic mushroom bread. OMG! it tasted so good, so heavenly. I absolutely loved the sauce. Munched it in a matter of minutes. The bread is toasted but the toast becomes a little soggy due to sauce topping and the sogginess is what makes it good.

Garlic Mushroom toast 
 5. French Toast 

So there is only one place that makes scrumptious, appetizing French toasts in my opinion. I'm not going to disclose the name in this post. However, what I am going to tell you people is, Bean N Grain is another such place which has won my heart. I can envision myself going to this place over and over for French toasts. The toasts were made to perfection. Maple syrup was cherry on top. My mouth is watering as I am writing this post. 😆

French toasts with maple syrup 
My firends ordered cappuccino and hot chocolate while I ordered latte. I did not like my coffee as it tasted exactly the same as cappuccino. I am a latte person, light on the coffee. I informed this to the server but did not get it replaced. 

Latte coffee 
I loved the cloudy morning that day. It was drizzling and the weather was so refreshing and calming at the same time. 
Our breakfast table 
Finally here we are, strong independent ladies, enjoying the morning to ourselves. Uplifting and supporting each other. Getting updates on whatsup with us and providing in productive suggestions. More power to us and our passions. 

Myra, Maria and Annie 
Verdict: 

If you want a refreshing start to your morning, then Bean N Grain is the place to start off with a healthy, wholesome breakfast. They have out door seating as well, perfect for having evening tea. The prices are very economical. You can take a look at their complete menu by clicking on this link

Hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe