|Review|: Elmore Glycerine Cream

11:02 PM

Hello Beautiful!

What have you been using these Winters to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized? I got the chance to try this new product from Elmore which is a glycerine cream with chamomile extract. I have never used a gylcerine cream before. Let's find out how my experience went with this new product. 

Elmore glycerine cream

Elmore glycerine cream - Bottom 
Packaging: 

The packaging is very basic. It comes in a very bright, vibrant red plastic tub pack with 90 gms net weight. The cap is twist open. Size of the tub is very moderate and I find it travel friendly. You can easily pop in into your handbag. The cream comes in three sizes; 15 gms, 90 gms and 175 gms. 

Elmore Glyverine cream 
Claim: 

Here is what Elmore claims about its glycerine range:

"The range of glycerine moisturizers with non-greasy formulations softens the rough & chapped skin of hands, feet and entire body starting from the first application, retaining body moisture. Chamomile flower extract heals & soothes skin, and has been proven to relieve stress when massaged under the feet." 
  • Apply on hands and feet as and when required, especially before going to bed
  • Ideal for use during or after manicure and pedicure
  • Unbelievable smoothness and softness
  • Heals cracks and signs of dry skin
  • Reduces irritation/redness of skin after waxing (legs/hands)
Elmore glycerine cream close up 
Texture: 

Cream's texture is very emollient like. Its thick and solid. The cream itself is translucent white with a slight hint of chamomile scent. Although Elmore claims it to be fragrance free which is true but there is a faint hint of fragrance present. Those of you who are sensitive to fragrant products are going to love it.

Swatch

Before and after result
My Thoughts:

I was already using Elmore cream bleach before I received the Gylcerine cream for review. I was aware of the brand but I did not research it earlier to check if its a local brand or international. Turns out that it is an international brand counter to my initial thoughts. I have used this product most of this Winter season. After Bioderma this is the product I can say, matches the performance and delivers, above and beyond my expectations. 

Those of you who are regular followers of my blog know that I have a dry to combination skin, Winters make my skin real dry, so much that I have dry patches on my face if I don't take proper care and my body is a walking flake machine. I have to use a moisturizer on daily basis, sometimes twice a day just to keep the dryness at bay. This is where the glycerine cream came to my rescue. The thick heavy texture of the cream makes it a bit difficult to spread onto the skin but its totally worth it. The cream primarily contains glycerine as is evident from its texture and resembles Vaseline which really helps with moisturizing the skin. The greasy thick texture helps with keep the skin hydrated for longer periods of time. Its like, it locks in the moisture due to the added silicone barrier. 

The only cons I find with the cream is its greasiness. Although the cream claims to be non greasy but it certainly is a bit greasy and also takes time to get absorbed into the skin. The cream feels heavy on the skin but its due to its texture. It totally fills the purpose for me and I am comfortable over looking these cons. 

Its great for hands and chapped heels. You may use it in pedicure as well. It serves as a good healing cream for hurting chapped heels. Continuous use will surely make your skin soft, smooth and moisturized. I don't recommend using it on the face though. Face will end up looking greasy and feel heavy too. 

Rating: 

4.5/5

Grade: 

A

Price: 

Rs. 200 for 90 gms pack 

Availability: 

Elmore is available at all leading departmental stores. I have seen it in Enem Lahore. 

Verdict: 

Its a must buy cream if you have a very dry skin. The price point is amazing. You will surely be thrilled by its performance. 

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe