|Review|: Khaadi Beauty Tressed up Deep Conditioning Mask

1:14 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Khaadi Beauty

Khaadi, Pakistan’s premier fashion and lifestyle brand, announces the launch of its beauty range, manufactured by Connatural, at select Khaadi stores across the country. They are free of sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, silicones, and animal testing. Customers can choose from an assortment of natural skin, body and hair care options divided into three categories; Soaking Sensation (natural moisturizing and softening products), Pure Intentions (natural skin cleansers and gentle exfoliants) and Tressed Up (natural nourishing and conditioning products for the hair).

I was tempted by the alluring artistic packaging of Khaadi's new beauty range and opted to buy a few products. Since hair is a trouble area for me, I opted to try their deep conditioning hair mask from their tressed up range. Read the review to know how this product fared. 

Khaadi beauty tressed up deep conditioning hair mask
Packaging:

Look at that statement Khaadi flower design on the packaging. You will find this flower in at least 2 to 3 Khaadi dresses every season. How alluring is the colorful packaging with a traditional artistic touch. The packaging is a glossy, sturdy cardboard box that speaks quality. On the packaging, usage details along with ingredients is clearly mentioned. The product itself comes in a plastic jar labelled equally nicely as the cardboard box and comes with 135 gm of content. The inner of the jar is smaller than the exterior which means the product is way less as opposed to the packaging size. Not sure if the 135 gm weight is for the content only or the whole package. 

Khaadi beauty tressed up deep conditioning hair mask packaging

Khaadi Beauty tressed up deep conditioning hair mask
Ingredients: 

Aqua, Ceterearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Polyquaternium-47, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Extract, Prunus Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, D Panthenol, Parfum, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA.

Usage directions:

Apply on damp hair and massage into main body of hair. Leave for ten minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use once a week.

Khaadi beauty tressed up deep conditioning hair mask
Claims: 

"Deeply conditions, nourishes and moisturizes your hair from within."


Khaadi beauty tressed up deep conditioning hair mask
My Thoughts:

This product has honestly surprised me in good ways as I was not expecting much out of it. I know that the product comes bearing Khaadi tag so must be a quality product, but it was the Conatural part that had me in doubt. For me, Conatural is a hit or miss type of brand and most of their products have turned out to be a miss for me. Knowing Khaadi products are being manufactured by Conatural, I was skeptical whether to make the plunge or not. The packaging is too hard to pass and you end up tempted to buy the product any way due to its uniquely artistic packaging. This is what happened to me and I left with around 6 to 7 Khaadi beauty products, one of them being this tressed up deep conditioning mask. 

One of the foremost thing I noticed about this mask is its strong and over whelming Arabian fragrance. I can not exactly place what the fragrance is like but I can tell its Arabian. The fragrance is very over powering and people who are sensitive to fragrant products should most definitely steer clear of this one. I was expecting the fragrance to be a hinderance in product performance as most fragrant products contain high level of alcohol compounds but this one turned out to be a balanced one. The fragrance is long lasting and is noticeable on second day of wash as well. Fragrant masks means my hair can last 2 days given my scalp condition (I have sebum dermatitis). 

I scoop the mask with my three fingers and apply it on my terresses only. I give them a nice massage trying to rub the product on hair by sectioning them and rinse off with water. Upon drying this mask leaves my hair nice smelling, soft and manageable and hydrated. I did not follow the exact directions and used it twice a week at least as opposed to using it once a week mentioned in directions. Nor did I leave it for the stipulated time. Results may vary depending upon how much you adhere to the directions.

All in all, I found this hair mask to be a performing product and delivers what it claims. There haven't been any over the top high claims from the product, hence no regrets. The price point is on the higher side given the quantity and performance. It may not long last for people who have lengthy hair. As I mentioned earlier, the outer jars appears to be bigger but inner jar is smaller, so don't fall for the size.

Rating: 

3.5/5

🌟🌟🌟⯫

Grade: 

B

Price: 

Rs. 1,200

Availability: 

Khaadi beauty items are available at select Khaadi stores. In Lahore, I bought it from Khaadi outlet Mini Market.

Verdict: 

Its a good mask and delivers what it claims. If you are into organic products, this mask may be a good option. The product is on the pricier side with the only justification that it comes bearing Khaadi x Conatural name.

Hope you liked the review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe