Favorites: November 2020

2:58 PM

I thought of doing a quick post on my most used products in any given month. Below are a few products I found myself reaching for all along in November. Let me know if any of the products is currently in your use and also your favorite 

November 2020 favorites 

1. The Body Shop Himalayan charcoal purifying clay wash 

I purchased this mask during the year end sale of Body Shop and since then it has been my go to face wash, day and night. I really like how gentle it is on my skin and doesn't strip my skin from moisture, making it an excellent cleanser for Winters. 

2. Artdeco 3 in 1 Makeup fixing spray 

I never found much use of fixing sprays. My daily makeup routine doesn't necessarily involve the use of a fixing spray. However since COVID-19 struck, I have come to realize that makeup fixing sprays are a handy product. Artdeco has served to be a great makeup fixer for my foundation below masks. I see a visible difference in foundation transfer over my masks with and without fixers. 

3. Artdeco high precision liquid liner 

No matter how much I praise this product, it would not do justice to how amazing this eye liner is. I started using this eye liner last year in December and it lasted me about 10 months with almost daily usage. Its probably the only felt liner (brush tip) that is able to smoothly glide on shimmer shadows, powder shadows, foil shadows and plain lid without compromising on color pigmentation. It stays put for long hours and barely smudges. I probably may not shift from this eye liner for a long time unless I find a better and convenient substitute. All my gel liners are sitting in my drawer now, drying up because I refuse to use them any more. This product is going to be my most favorite product of the year - 2020. 

4. Essence stay all day 16h lasting makeup foundation 

I have had this foundation with me for a while now. I moved on from it to search for other greener pastures until recently when I rediscovered this gem. You may find it hard to believe, however, this foundation has worked better on my skin than Maybelline and MAC studio fix foundation to keep my face matte for longer hours. I have been using it religiously for 2 months now and my husband loves the overall look of my face with this foundation. 

5. QMS lip line corrector serum 

I got this product in my Boxy premium box and have been using it ever since. Its a high end product retailing above $100 and comes in this small pump bottle with 15 ml content only. Since little goes a long way, this product is going to last me months. I require way less than a pump to gently rub over my lips. Its quick absorbing, moisturizing and plumping. I have witnessed my lips being fuller, less flakey and dry since using this serum. 

6. The Ordinary alpha arbutin 2% + HA

This was my third purchase from this brand. I don't know if it makes me the odd one out, but this product did nothing for me. I was expecting it to do wonders given how much hype this brand receives, however the results are below average. Infact I feel as if this very product is breaking out my skin. I have less than half bottle left of this product to see if works or not. Despite it being a dud for me I have been using it day and night as it works as a nice hydrator over my face. 

7. Spa in a bottle tintastic pink

Cheek tint has become my go to product since COVID. Powder blushes fade away due to mask abrasion and end up on the mask. Tints last longer on the cheeks and stay put. Spa in a bottle cheek tint has become my favorite. It has the right color pigmentation and consistency for a smooth smudge proof application. 

8. Palladio Rice powder 

I have been using this powder on and off. I absolutely love oil blotting sheets from Palladio which made me buy this powder. But frankly its an average product. It doesnt do a good job of keeping the face matte even in Winters. I may not have reached this conclusion if I had not tried powders from Too faced or Ciate which are absolute love when it comes to performance. 

9. Maybelline tattoo studio gel pencil long wear eye liner 

This gel liner pencil has been my go to product for tight lining my eyes. Its long lasting with less fall out and highly pigmented. The only draw back of this product is its inconvenience to sharpen. I literally have to take my husband's help, the manly strength to sharpen the pencil since the plastic over the pencil becomes a great hinderance in rotating it. If I ever not end up re-buying this product it would solely be for the inconvenience of sharpening. 

10. Stellar Primer 

I got this product in my Luscious Glam subscription box. It comes in 7 ml deluxe size. Its an illuminating primer with very finely milled glitter powder. I do like the spread of the primer however the glitter powder sticks to the fingers while application which I found off putting. There is nothing in this primer that makes it stand out. I wanted to finish this product which is why I kept using it the whole month. 

11. Beautify by Amna Tanbon soft cream contour 

I have mixed opinions about this brand. I know its being made in China in bulk, some products are performing while others are not. Their contour cream turned out to be excellent. I have only been using this for bronzing more than contouring on a daily basis and I love it. 

12. Clinique all about eyes 

I am using clinique all about eyes deluxe size for my under eye area and its been really good. Little goes a long way is the key here and even the travel size is going to last long. 

13. Natasha Denona mini blush and glow palette 

I have been using the highlighter from this palette mostly which is a beautiful gold champagne color. The blush is equally amazing, it comes with shimmer which adds to the glow. 

14. Zay beauty browahhh in shade Islamabad 

Its the best affordable substitute to Anastasia Beverly hills brow pomade. It works wonders and is specially designed for South Asian skin tones. The formulation is good which means it doesnt dry away fast. Its highly pigmented and smooth upon application 

15. Skin Deep dodorant 

Its basically a roll on stick with lemon plus tea tree extracts. Although it has helped with my under arms odor but it has resulted in dark lines in my under arm area which I have never experienced in my entire life. Since its the only product I changed in my routine for my under arms, I am pretty sure the darkening has been result of this roll on. 

This is for monthly round up of my favorite products. Hope you liked my list. Let me know if any of the products are also your favorites. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe