Project Empties: November 2020

5:00 PM

I have been meaning to do this for a while now, wanting to post my empties every month. Last month I realized that I need to utilize products from my existing stash before cluttering further as I have run out of space. So here are a few products which I finished in the month of November 2020. 


1. Khaadi pure intentions purifying coffee souffle scrub 

I have already reviewed this product here. I really liked this scrub in terms or performance and quality. 

2. Mana Beauty Clarity Cream

I have been using this cream as body cream and loved its fragrance. It smells strongly of rose extracts and if you are allergic to fragrant products or prefer odorless products then I suggest you skip buying it. Otherwise, its a really good body cream for moderate weather providing necessary hydration.  

3. Essence honey care hand cream 

Hand creams are a must have product in my beauty regimen. I use them a lot on daily basis. Thanks to COVID and excessive use of hand sanitizers, resulting in super dry hands. The Winters haven't also been any easy right from the start. This hand cream by essence turned out to be a gem. Bought on a whim from just4girls.pk and turned out to be s great choice. 

4. Soap and Glory hand cream 

I have had hard luck with this particular product by Soap and Glory. I have tried three of these hand creams and all turned out to be foul smelling, cream and water separated like a foul curd. I forcefully used this one assuming that probably this is how this product is. Every time before usage, I used to shake the tube well to combine the separated water and cream mixture and then apply on my hands. No doubt it was a great hand cream minus the foul smell and a dud formula. 

5. Gillette satin care sensitive skin shave gel 

I have been having a hard time shaving my body lately as I have totally given up on waxing for 3 years now. Thanks to my laser technician who suggested using shaving gels for smooth shaving. Since then Gillette shaving gel has become a life saver. Its an affordable product ranging around Rs. 650 that's lasted me around 5 to 6 full body shaves. 

6. Vintage cosmetics Smokey eye pencil 

I received this pencil in my Boxycharm subscription box and it instantly became my favorite. It has minimum fall out and is super pigmented. I believe its by an indie makeup brand and not a main stream one but performance wise it is above many commercial brands. 

I hope you liked my post. I have decided to do my empties post on a monthly basis to keep track of products that I have to use and dispose off before they go bad or expire. Its also one of my ways to control excessive, unnecessary purchasing. Lets see how much progress I make with this new project. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe