|Empties|: August 2022

7:33 PM

I am happy to report my progress for the month of August. I feel I did a good job with emptying quite a few products. So here is what I finished off. 

August empties 2022
August 2022 empties 


1. Tony Moly Master Lab Intensive Damage Care Snail mucin sheet mask

I don't notice stark differences in sheet masks. For me, they are a source of hydration and moisturizing my face. However, this Tony Moly sheet mask was exceptionally good. I could literally feel the collagen plumping my skin and the after glow was noticeable. 

2. Go-To skincare exfoliating swipeys

These are exfoliating pads cum chemical peel swabs which came in my boxycharm premium box. I have already reviewed them. You can read my detailed review here

 3. Art Deco mineral powder 

I have been meaning to do a full fledge review on this product when I started using this product. Then I got distracted and busy and kept putting it off that I shall take pictures one day and then review the powder. Then the brand shut down in Pakistan and I felt what's the point? Anyhow, there was a time when I considered this powder to be an amazing for setting makeup but as I progressed in my makeup exposure, I realized, no, its quite an average product. Despite being average, it was for Rs. 1800 years back. It fails to keep the makeup matte. I can do without this powder and my face will end up looking dewy and oily just like it does when this powder is applied to my face. I will not suggest anyone opting for this powder. Glad I am done with it. 

4. Pigeon Breast Pads 

Man, this product needs a separate review post, which I am going to do in this month Inshallah. Finding the right breast pads for myself has been a journey. There is so little awareness around maternity products and breastfeeding, its a literal struggle. These are the best breast pads right now in the market that come in the most affordable price tag. I am on my box 2 now and I swear by these. Never have I had a visible leak with these on. 

5. Tresemme sulphate free shampoo 

I am not a Tresemme fan. Infact I blame the brand for my early greys. I reviewed one of their shampoos almost a decade back which I doubted was greying my hair. When I googled, turned out, I wasn't wrong. Still I purchased this shampoo as it was sulphate free and I had gotten keratin done so this was an affordable sulphate free shampoo. Other than that, its a pretty average off the shelf daily shampoo. 

6. Gilette Pro sensitive skin shaving foam 

My go to product for shaving in the shower. 

Empties - August 2022


7. Essence Keep it perfect Makeup Setting spray 

My worst experience for setting sprays has been with Essence. Their setting sprays are only water which do nothing to set the makeup or keep the makeup intact. The spritz are poor which throw blotches of uneven spray on the face. Never am I ever going to spend my money on Essence setting sprays. 

8. Selsun Blue moisturizing dandruff free shampoo 

Since my regular readers know I suffer from sebhorric dermatitis, I have to manage my scalp. Selsun has been a gentle product that helps me manage my dandruff without denting my pocket. 

9. Elemis superfood facial wash 

Another product I received in my Boxycharm box. Its a gentle face cleanser that had minimum lather but provided excellent cleansing.  

10. Khaadi amethyst adore eau de parfum 

I am all about supporting local but local brands need to put thought into products and make sure they are of good quality. This perfume is a mistake! I wasted my bucks on this perfume. It had such poor lasting power that I could not smell my own perfume and there was no silage of it either. The lasting power at max was 2 hours for myself. 

11. Athena cotton wool cosmetic pads 

Micellar water and cotton pads are my best friends. I have plenty of days where I don't feel like cleansing my face. Those days, I use micellar water and cotton pads to swipe clean my face off makeup. 

Empties - August 2022

Hope you liked my empties post for this month. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe