|Empties|: October 2022

3:42 PM

October 2022 was probably the month where I finished the most products for the year. Its like, you start to use products simultaneously and then leave them after a while to move on to the next products. That left me with quite some products that were about to end. I finished all left over products during this month. So here is what I emptied in the month of October. 

October empties
October empties 

1. Loreal Elvive total repair 5 repairing shampoo 

This shampoo was originally purchased by my husband for himself. Like any other purchase, I ended up using the shampoo. Its a nice shampoo but with the use of 1 bottle solely, I can not claim that it repaired or improved my hair. 

2. Palmer's natural fusion micellar rose water cleanser clarifying shampoo 

I use clarifying shampoos once in a month. They help clean residue and build off from the scalp. Palmer's clarifying shampoo has been very gently on my hair compared to other clarifying shampoos I have used in the past. If I purchase a clarifying shampoo again, it will be by Palmer's. 

3. Freecia professional permanent hair color cream 

To cover my greys I now use hair dyes from Freecia. I have seen good results of their products. This hair dye was dark brown in color.

4. Freecia developer 

Developer to mix with the hair dye. 

5. Lakme collage hydrox 

As I mentioned, most of the items this month were left overs. This hydrox was years old and I used it to color cut my hair. Unfortunately, it did nothing due to being expired or something. 

6. Botanicals argan hair mask 

I have used variants of this hair mask in the past. Used to love these and still do but they have become expensive over time. Argan really suits my hair and this one worked well to keep my hair smooth and soft to touch. 

Empties October 2022

7. Skin truth pedicure foot and leg lotion 

I hope you won't search my blog to find out how old this lotion is. Thing is, a lot of things were left unused post marriage as I moved to another house. But since, I live super close to my parents place, I was able to empty out my old stash. I used this lotion on my feet and finished it in a matter of a month. I love the peppermint fragrance Skin truth has used for its pedicure range. Its refreshing and opens up your senses. 

8. Beauty Formulas Nail polish remover 

Hands down to the best nail polish remover ever! This is the gentlest formula for nails that does the job with one swipe without damaging the nail and without leave a white residue. Unfortunately I can not seem to find it anywhere now. Otherwise I would have repurchased it. 

9. St. Ives hydrate and glow cleanser 

This cleanser was purchased on a whim because the bottle and cleanser looked very pleasing to my eyes. However it turned out to be my most used face cleanser in Summers. Its gentle on the skin, does a good job of removing eye makeup and does not make the skin dry. 

10. Charm Natural bio-epitome face spray 

A very hyped product by Charm Natural. I did not get to finish it completely as it turned bad before I could finish it. Being organic, it has a short shelf life. However the lavender fragrance was love to use in Summers after washing the face. I will not say that I observed results using this product. I will have to give it another go to decide if it lives upto the hype. 

11. Repel Z mosquito repellent 

I placed a query online to find a product that acts a natural mosquito repellent on my baby without any damage to his skin. Repel Z is what someone suggested. I bought it from Al-fatah. Its also available at Tayyib store. Its a good product that keep the mosquitoes away. Its organic, hence safe to use on babies. 

12. Niacinamide serum tester 

I was approached by a brand developing their own line of facial serums to test our niacinamide serum. I have turned the bottle the other way because it was a test batch and also the name of the brand isn't finalized yet. Much to my dismay, the product did not suit me and broke me out. 

13. Sunblock tester 

The same company also sent me their sunblock for testing. I loved, loved, loved the sunblock as it did not leave any cast on the face and had face priming properties and not only that, but it was completely matte. I don't know if the company will end up manufacturing the product under same formulations, but it was an amazing sunblock. Much better than a lot of expensive, branded ones I have used so far. 

14. Serumind hand cream 

You can read full review of this product by clicking on the link here. 

Baby products
Baby products empties in October 2022

15. Aveeno baby soothing hydration creamy wash 

One thing I have come to realize is, creamy washes are not a good idea for babies. Why? They take ages to squeeze out of bottles and managing the baby during bath with a wash that takes so much time to apply is a turn off and mood spoiler. Creamy washes take time to lather and some of them don't lather well. It makes me anxious and I end up doing a quick, half done job at baby bath. 

16. Johnsons top to toe baby wash 

After the Johnsons powder fiasco, I had vowed not to use Johnsons but honestly Johnsons and Dove are the only two pocket friendly and practical baby brands in my opinion. This baby wash was a breeze to use. Convenient with its runny consistency and lathering properties, it was a ride. 

17. Sudocrem 

Lastly, savior for the baby - Sudocrem. I use it amply to avoid baby rashes. I have been questioned over using it at every diaper change but hey, its my choice. It prevents my baby from diaper rashes. Why will I not use it? 

Sheet Masks

18. Sheet masks 

Tried on quite a few sheet masks in this month. There were 6 sheet masks that I used during the month but only got to photograph 5. Even though sheet masks are raved a lot, I find their effect to be short lived and for instant hydration boost only. 

Hope you liked my empties posts. In case you have questions about any of the products, feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to revert to your queries. Stay health and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe