|Review|: Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light

12:30 PM

Natasha Denona has introduced smaller versions of her products at a reduced cost to increase affordability and expand her customer base. Today, I will be providing a review of the Blush and Glow mini palette in shade 01.

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow palette
Natasha Denona Blush & Glow mini palette in shade 01 

Packaging: 

The duo comes in a white sturdy cardboard box with a minimal design. Important details like the ingredients, usage directions and batch number are clearly mentioned on the box. The mini palette itself is made of plastic. Although it deceitfully appears to be metallic due to its shiny gold colored coating but in truth its made of light plastic. Anyhow the packaging makes it look really classy. The inner contains a mirror attached to the lid and blush and highlighter neatly placed side by side. It doesn't come with any applicator though. The mini palette is the size of my palm and compact to carry around. The plastic coating tends to start chipping off after sometime especially in the harsh Summers of Pakistan. 
Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light
Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light
Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light
Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - 01 Light

Texture: 

Overall texture of the palette is pretty smooth. Both the highlighter and the blush are finely milled but I find the highlighter be more smooth and buttery in application compared to the blush. The blush has very fine glitter particles but they are so finely milled that they are barely noticeable and do not feel chunky at all. The blush is a mixture of pink and gold color. You can even skip on using the highlighter with this blush. 

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette swatches

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - Blush swatch 

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - Highlighter swatch

Natasha Denona Blush & Glow Palette - swatches 

My Experience: 

My experience with this blush duo started off on a disappointing note. The upper layer of the blush was hard, making it difficult to achieve any noticeable color payoff. No matter how much I tried, the brush failed to pick up enough product. Initially, I questioned whether I had mistakenly chosen a shade too light for my skin tone. Despite these initial concerns, I found that the blush was buildable, although it required extra effort to achieve the desired color intensity. On the positive side, the highlighter in the duo was a delight to work with. With just a gentle stroke of the brush, it effortlessly swept onto my cheeks, leaving a beautiful glow. I was pleased with the performance of the highlighter. Its not an over the top highlighter but just the right kind, which gives you a natural sheen and provides shine when the light hits your face at the right angles. However, due to the need for more product usage to build up the pigment of the blush, I hit pan quite quickly. I still maintain that the color was too light for my skin tone, and in hindsight, I should have chosen a shade one tone darker. In summary, my experience with this blush duo had its challenges, like picking up product. Nevertheless, the blush proved to be buildable, although it required more effort. The highlighter, on the other hand, worked wonderfully.

The blush reminds me of NARS orgasm and Masarrat Misbah's blush in ballet glow. I shall be doing a separate comparison post comparing the shades. 

Rating: 

A- 

Grade: 

4/5 

Price: 

Natasha Denona products tend to be on the higher price point. This blush is priced at $20. I purchased it for Rs. 3500 on sale from a Facebook store. I wouldn't have opted for it at its original price of Rs. 5500. I am not sure how much is it for now given the surge in exchange rate. 

Accessibility: 

Natasha Denona is not officially available in Pakistan and has to be sourced via online stores. 

Verdict: 

Although its a beautiful blush and highlighter duo but due to its price point and value for money in terms of performance I don't recommend buying it. There are cheaper alternatives available with better color pay off. 

Hope you liked my candid review of Natasha Denona blush and glow palette. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe