|Empties|: February 2023

4:02 PM

Time to post about the products I finished in the month of February, 2023. They aren't much, but they are something. 

Empties - February 2023 

1. Skin Deep International Kids Scrub-a-dub top to toe wash

I ordered 4 products from Skin Deep's kids range. The first one I finished is this scrub-a-dub top to toe wash which is basically a body wash. Its mildly fragranced with lavender fragrance and is very gentle on the skin. The texture of the product is really thick, as in really really thick which makes it hard to pump out the product and empty the bottle. The product is smooth to rub on the body but it doesn't lather very well. Its more of a creamy wash with a cream like consistency. I am sure, I won't be buying this product again. No offence to the product but its surely not for my taste. 

2. Fresh soy face cleanser 

This face wash came in my Boxycharm box. I was quite excited about the product because I had heard really good reviews about it. But to be honest, it turned out to be an average, overpriced and over hyped product. It surely is a gentle cleanser that did an excellent job of removing makeup from my face but it was nothing extraordinary - just a normal cleanser doing what it was supposed to do. If I have to buy the product out of my pocket, I won't be buying it again. 

3. Cover Fx blurring primer 

This primer also came in my initial Boxycharm boxes. The primer was excellent in terms of performance. It really built a plain canvas over the skin for makeup application. Its a silicone based primer which fills out pores and preps the skin for a smooth makeup application. If I have to buy this product again, I will. 

4. Selsun Blue anti-dandruff shampoo 

If you follow me regularly, then you know I struggle with scalp eczema commonly known as seborrheic dermatitis. My scalp produces excess flakes which results in an itchy scalp. Any hair treatment that uses chemicals like keratin, keratox, extenso or hair dyeing makes me take a steroid pill before taking the treatment for my eczema to not trigger. I use Selsun anti dandruff shampoo to keep my dandruff under control along with topical steroid based oil. 

5. Wishful thirst trap juice 

This was a deluxe sized product and I am very impressed with it. Its a highly moisturizing product that quickly absorbs into the skin leaving no residue. Skin feels plump and moisturized. I would not mind investing in a full sized product. 

6. Laneige water sleeping mask 

Another over hyped product in my opinion. Its rich in collagen and plumps the skin well. Affordable options delivering same results are available in the market. If I have to choose between Laneige sleeping mask and Wishful thirst trap I will opt for Wishful for the simple reason that its quick absorbing with no residue leaving product, delivering same results. I won't mind using Laneige if I get to use it for free but won't invest in it out of my pocket. 

7. Dove lotion for kids 

I keep trying different products for my baby. This baby lotion by Dove was a nice product and my baby loved its fragrance. 

8. Hourglass Arch brow micro sculpting pencil 

Not enough brow pencils are enough in my case. They are a must have product for me as I have sparse brows and brow products make me look human. This pencil also came in my Boxycharm box. Fortunately the shade went well with my brows and was very convenient to use. Hourglass has a registered trade mark for the product name. No doubt it's an excellent brow pencil that works really well. Its pigmented well and the product is easy to use, color pay off is really nice with the slightest strokes. 

Thats a round up of products I finished in the month of February. More empties post are along the way. Keep watching this space. If you are interested in me reviewing any particular products, drop your requests in comments section below. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe