Mark show off ring in Fuchsia and Pink

11:13 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another something I purchased online and my experience of shopping this time was entirely different from my previous one. Read further to find out what I have purchased.



I purchased a beautiful ring in green and fuchsia by mark. It comes nicely packed in a small cardboard box with its name and colors written over the box.



You might have seen this ring many times on your Facebook news feed. It had been appearing on mine for quite sometime which finally led me to purchase this ring. Although I had my heart set on this one for quite sometime but still I did not buy it untill, I saw this to be the last piece. I quickly made up my mind to buy it instantly.


Although in the pictures that were put up on Facebook it appeared to be a small ring but when I received the package I was really surprised to see its bulging size. Since I like big rings so this was a positive surprise for me. The top stone is fuchsia and is surrounded by transparent diamontes, around the diamontes are green colored stones in a circle and below the green ones is another layer of transparent diamontes. The ring itself is of a Victorian antique gold color and is adjustable.

Without Flash

With Flash

Here is how it looks on my hands when worn. Pretty, eh? I love it immensely. For the quality and style its worth a buy. Plus I got complimented on my ring when I wore it to work so I'd say it was money well spent after gathering all those compliments :p


Want to know where I purchased it from? Well you can buy it from Iram Lilani , she is also the official rep of Avon cosmetics and she has quite a lot of variety. Do subscribe to her to check new updates. How is my ring? Did you like it? Comment below and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. love the ring! the purple and mint complement each other soo well :)im soo happy i could comment on your blog after ages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nayab and yeah blogger has been troubling us all :x

      Delete
  2. just wondering if the top studded stone is pink or purple :-/ flash has changed the colours!
    btw it is soo lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. for how much did u buy it? and it looks wonderful =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will look great with eastern wear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou all for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe