OMG: Lorys Hair Cream does wonders for my hair!

12:54 PM

Hi Beauties!

The Summers are over and Winter is here. The weather changed drastically with one rain here in Lahore. One of the gifts Winters has brought is dry skin and scalp. Hair feel so rough and dry as if all moisture has been sucked out of them. Now what to do with them? How to revive them? Read my review to find out!


Lorys hair cream in snake oil



Lorys hair cream in snake oil

The biggest problem with my hair is that they get really dry in Winters. They are like jute strands, feel so rough and flakey. I get really worried if something goes wrong with my hair and they getting lifeless makes me feel like pulling them all out in a hypertensive manner. But thats an old story now. Since the day I have started using Lorys hair cream I am not concerned with my scalp and hair dryness at all. Wanna know why? Read further!

Lorys hair cream in snake oil

Lorys hair cream comes in 1000gms plastic jar and is real heavy. It has a creamy texture but melts in hands. The smell is divine. I am not good at explaining smells but trust me when I say it smells really good. The tub is huge sized which means it can easily last you for about 3 months. Lorys hair creams comes in many variants, mine is in Snake Oil. You can find them in chocolate, Shea Butter, Fruit Cocktail and a few others. The variants have different colors like Snake oil one you see in the picture is light yellow, Shea Butter one is white and the chocolate one is of chocolate color.

Lorys hair cream in snake oil - swatch

The snake oil cream is enriched with special blend of silicon and especially developed to protect, restore and condition chemically treated hair. The special silicon blend in its formula helps to restore the hair, protecting it by forming a special film, increasing the flexibility, leaving the hair nourished, soft and with an intense brightness.

My Experience:

The first time I came to know of this product was when I saw my Salon girl using it on my hair. I liked the result of it on my hair. I decided to give it a try myself. So I purchased it for the first time from Victoria Departmental store for Rs. 380. I used it and the result was very obvious after the first wash only. After a few weeks use there was a noticeable difference in my hair. My hair felt smooth, shiny and frizz free and also very fragrant but in a non perfumey way. I use it as a conditioner for my hair. All I do is I shampoo my hair normally and after rinsing off the shampoo, apply a handful of this cream on my head and leave it for about 2 minutes, its creamy and also it lathers. Then, I wash my hair and my hair become real easy to comb, frizz free and very mangeable. The dry ends of my hair feel nourished and moisturised, they no longer feel dead and lifeless. Since its a huge tub so lasts long. I have so far used 3 of these tubs. 2 in snake oil and one of milk and protein one, 2 more I have gifted to my cousins who absoultely loved it after using.
I am rating it 5/5 since I have not found any cons for this product. I totally recommend everyone giving it a try. Its a well deserving product. I am sure it wont disappoint you. Find the one that is suitable for your hair type. You can join their Facebook Page. Its available in Lahore in all good departmental stores like Enem, Al Fatah, Raja Sahab, Victoria and Roop Singhar. For the amount and its quality its an excellent product, no doubt it made to my OH MY GOD (OMG) posts. Hope you liked my review. Has anyone of you tried this hair cream before? Did you like it? How was your experience? Share it with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Veryyyyyyy big wow i have very rough messy and dry hair im surely gonna get this product thank you for the awesome review really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a hair mask, but wow it is so affordable.My hairs are of same type and i m using KISS leave-in conditioner. The conditioner is awesome leaves my hairs soft but is over expensive with a tag of Rs 1800/-

    will definitely try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this looks promising will give it a shot thanks for sharing :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice product, my sister has dry hair and im using some products on it and its cost is 3000 :( v expensive na.. let me try this one
    thanks for sharing this

    Roop Singhar is in Liberty round about but where is Victoria store?? me also lives in lahore na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria is on link road Fakhra right next to Mcdonalds

      Delete
  5. Oh woww seems like a must have for winters. I tried the Zoyas hair food but found it too messy. This looks like a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mostly have problem with lifeless hair ends! This sounds great! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls for liking my review. As for Lorys hair cream, i totally recommend

    ReplyDelete
  8. kindly tell me every time i wash my hair i can use it or once or twice a week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayesha you can use it every time you wash your hair. I use it everytime. Its mild and gentle and does not damage the hair at all

      Delete
  9. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I absolutely love reading them.numbing cream for waxing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Should we apply it to scalp hair or only tips kindly answer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to all I am using the lorys Argan one... It's suits alot and have marvelous result... Among so many types which will be the most best for colored hair. Can any one suggest.me??

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe