|Review|: Essence 24 hour protection Hand Balm

11:15 AM

Hi Beauties!


Winters are in full swing and these winters have been really harsh on our skins. The winter winds are making the skin real dry and chappy. No matter how much we cover ourselves but hands and face is something that usually exposed to the harsh climate. In this post I bring you a product for hand care which is very effective and pocket friendly. 


Essence 24h Hand protection Balm



Essence is a Cosnova Beauty product, a company which has two dynamic brands under its wings; Essence and Catrice cosmetics. Essence is now widely available in Pakistan and all super stores have a special counter for it. Since I am a regular user of Essence brand I decided to give the hand balm a try.

Here is what Essence says about its hand protection balm:

“The 24 hour protection balm is an innovative repair care for particularly rough and dry hands. The repair formula with shea butter and coconut oil provides moisture & care and protects your hands from dryness for upto 24 hours. Does not leave an oily residue”

Essence hand care products come in different variants; I bought the one in pink which is actually a repair balm. It comes in a 75ml plastic tube which is also travel friendly due to its small size. You can conveniently carry it in your hand bag and use it whenever you need to. 


Essence 24h Hand protection Balm

Essence 24h Hand protection Balm

Essence 24h Hand protection Balm


One just requires a pea sized amount and massage it well onto hands. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes the hands making them smooth and hydrated. It also has a light hint of cherry like fragrance which is welcoming to the nose and hands. It is not very strong and fades with time.   

Although it says it provides 24 hours protection, however it does not last all that long. Since it absorbs quickly into the skin it also fades rather quickly. You can feel its effect for like two or three hours and may need to apply again depending upon the dryness of your skin.  It softens the hands and does not leave an oily residue.  It surely has helped me a lot during this winters and my hands are smooth and hydrated. I have been using it for a month now and I have used it religiously. Whenever I felt my hands to be dry I applied this cream and I am very satisfied with the result. Overall I would rate this product a 4/5 and totally recommend buying it. Its prices at Rs. 155 which is more than reasonable. So for the price and quality it’s an absolute grab. Its available at Raja Sahib Link Road and Liberty Market branch and also at Enem Store and Al Fatah. 

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your feedback and also any requests if you want me to review something. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I am always lookin for a good hand cream.This one is so affordable.I will get it next time in sha Allah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Essence products for their price tags and quality. Nice review girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hv the hand balm in green. That one is for Moisture...not repair..i totally love the fragrance of green one. Although i hvnt find it very moisturizing. it just makes my hands very smooth but totally absorbs within seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the price, this is great. Thanks for the review. xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it smell so beautiful i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure gonna try it now. Look at the price! Unbelievable! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe