|Review|: ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette

10:12 PM

Hi Beauties!

What I have been missing so far in my makeup collection was a proper and complete concealer palette. I do have liquid concealers for myself but I wanted to get a palette to add a professional makeup lover's touch :p Luckily I got my hands on a palette which has become a joy for me. How? Read further to find out.....

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette
Romwe concealer camouflage palette comes packed in a cardboard box with the palette bubble wrapped inside. The palette itself is matte black with 10 different colored concealer pans. The palette is thin and travel friendly but a bit long. 

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette
The concealer palette covers almost all skin tones ranging from yellow, pink undertones to darker orange and browns. This is what I love about this palette. One palette has it all. I can imaging doing make up on my cousins for a family wedding with no undertone matching issues any more. 

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette
Close ups!

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette
Coming to the texture and pigmentation of the concealers, they are creamy and thick. You might need to rub a little to pick up the color on your finger or brush. I use MUA concealer brush (reviewed here) for the application of this concealer and it works fine for me. Although I would prefer using fingers for concealer application and blending but I don't like getting my fingers messy, hence the use of a brush. 

As for the pigmentation of these concealers, its great. You are in full control of the coverage, product pick up and application here. It depends on you  how much you need and what color. You have full control. Here is how the swatches look like.

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette - swatches

ROMWE Concealer Camouflage Palette - swatches
My Experience:

Talking about my experience, I personally am not a concealer person other than my eyes and only apply concealer on special occasions, mostly weddings or family gatherings. With my busy routine like going to work every morning, taking out the time to apply concealer is a wastage of time for me when I am rushing to get ready, grab a bite and run for work. So the times I have actually applied the Romwe concealer, I found it very effective. By effective I mean it actually hid my marks and veins popping on my under eye area and the darkness there. Good part is, it stayed there without melting and creasing. It perfectly blended with my foundation and settled in its place without being noticeable. All the qualities a good concealer should have.

I did a small successful experiment with this palette as well. My aunt is one shade darker than me and my cousin is two shades darker. I mixed some concealer with liquid foundation of my shade and tried applying on them. Viola! it worked. The foundation of my shade worked for both of them by mixing these concealers. 

Since the concealer has a creamy texture, I don't know how it would result on an oily skin since mine is dry to combination. I do not face any difficulty, like my skin getting too oily due to its application or it starting to crease up after sometime. It remains perfectly still and settled in its place. What more can I say, just that its a great concealer palette for makeup junkies like me who like to hoard, and, makeup artists. 

Grade:

          A+

Rating: 

           4.5/5

Availability:


Recommendation:

Totally yes because its the very same palette that can be purchased from BH cosmetics and Coastal Scents. However Romwe has it at a very high market competitive price. So why not shop from Romwe for the same thing at a less price for the same quality. 

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I have been eyeing this concealer palettes for like ages haha. Thanks for introducing a cheaper alternative. <3

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review and same here I also need concealer only on functions....lol.....xoxoxo....:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Concealers

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe