Opportunity for Bloggers by Dressale.com

11:11 AM

Hi Beauties!

Before I proceed with my post, I would like to mention a little about the web store I am going to talk about in this post. Dressale.com is an online leading China based B2C company that offers customer-based products ranging from wedding dresses, wedding party dresses, special occasion dresses to wedding accessories for customers all over the world. 

Dressale is dedicated to offering the best products with the lowest possible prices and they promise to do all they can to find exactly what we, as customers, look for. 

Dressale promises to provide:

Products: 

  • Highest quality
  • Low prices
  • Wide selection
  • Knowledgeable product support
Services:
  • Reliable privacy policy
  • Reasonable return and exchange policy
  • Friendly customer services
  • Professional 24/7 customer support
  • Fast shipping and safe packaging



Enough with the introduction about the company and now moving on to my post, I am working as an affiliate with the company as a fashion/beauty blogger. Some days back I posted my wish list i.e. items I would wish to get for myself from the company. The company very much liked my wish list and wants to add more blogger affiliates to work for them. All they have asked me to do is to ask you fashion/beauty bloggers to create your wish lists and post it on your blogs. Its really simple and not at all time taking. Just browse through their website and chose the products you like and mention them in your blog post. For reference on doing this post check my Wish list post.

Once you are done with your post, just mention the link of your post in my blog's comments section. That is it! Do not forget to mention the link of your post in this post's comments section or email me so that I can forward your posts to Dressale.com. 

Now the golden question is, what is in it for you? Well, if you happen to get 200 clicks on your post in 2 weeks time Dressale.com will send you the items of your wish list. Fair enough? This is a great opportunity for all the newbies who have just stepped into beauty/fashion blogging to get International recognition for your blog. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is so great! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. this is great.... i will work on my wishlist soon :)




    Beauty Redefined
    My Latest Post : L'Oreal Professionnel Hairchalk | Blue Ocean Cruise

    Don't Forget to Follow me

    Bloglovin | Google+ | facebook | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.leeleeshow.com is a well-known international major online store for Wedding Party Dresses, function outfits, marriage ceremony outfits, and components. At their web page, customers can surf their large choice of party dresses in the most popular and newest designs for this season. Its web page is very user-friendly and you can easily surf through the different classification on the left sidebar. You can then filter down your search according to the figure, neck-line, hemline and more. JenJenHouse chooses the most sensitive material, uses strong and wonderful discussions only to make comfortable and wonderful outfits. Some of its amazing outfits are available at 60% off right now.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe