|Subscription|: May Glam Bag by Infinity

10:52 PM

Hi Beauties!

This post is quite late but here is what I received in my Glam bag for the month of May. The pouch is same in size as it was last month. The only change this time around is in the design. This time, its a checkered pattern which reminds me of Burberry coats and shawls. 

May Glam Bag by Infinity
I received 5 items in my glam bag. As per service claims, one is a high end item while the remaining are drug store, full sized items with one deluxe sized sampler. 

Items in May Infinity Glam Bag

Wet n wild eye shadow in Spiked

NYX jumbo pencil in Gold

OFRA eyeliner in black

Elf lipstick in classy

Elizabeth Arden anti aging daily use serum (sampler)
So these were the close ups of the items I received in May. I am assuming OFRA to be the high end product for my glam bag while remaining are drug store. The best thing, so far I have liked about glam bag is, the items are not weird at all. The items are genuine and not like few other services which give off clearance stuff or weird shade lipsticks that nobody buys or do not suit our desi skin tones. Her service is really considerate and she puts thought into the items. So far the most expensive subscription service available, but totally worth it. I mean, I know these items are usable. I totally recommend opting for glam bag of you itching to try a subscription service. I am sure you wont be disappointed at all. Here is the link to Infinity to get more information about their Glam Bag. 

Hope you liked my Glam Bag items. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. I love reading your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The lipstick color looks awesome for summer.

    Eyeshadow seems really nice..did u use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contents of the bag are really good for the price. Must try it out. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drugstore choices are good. I've never subscribed to any of these services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the goodies you got and this subscription bag looks good :) need to try it no :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are our subscription box guru :D Waiting for your reviews -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe