|Subscription|: Boxycharm February 2018 unboxing

4:09 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Time to unveil February's boxy charm box. The theme for this month was Galaxy Glow. I really don't understand how the themes match with the products but I'll let it slide as I am always concerned only with products I get each month rather than the themes.

February's Boxy charm box

Unveiling Boxy charm for Feb 2018

Galaxy Glow - Theme of February 2018 Boxy charm box
So here is what I got this month:

1. OFRA cosmetics pop up palette mini
2. OFRA blush on refill in Winter rose glow
3. PUR cosmetics lip plumping exfoliator
4. Cover FX shimmer veil in amethyst
5. Crown brushes trio set
6. Vintage cosmetics smokey eye pencil

Sorry for the crappy dark photos below. I am trying light box these days and as it turns out my pictures have gone totally dark. Probably the light box is not for me.

1. Crown brushes trio

"Use this 3 pc pro brush trio to contour your face to perfection! The small brush can be used to conceal imprefections and highlight underneath the eyes. The medium size brush can be used to sculpt the cheekbones and perimeter of the face. Finally, the large brush can be used to set anything in place"

These brushes are made of synthetic fibres and dash of pink at the top is a very cute touch in my opinion. The handles have indentations on them for better grip over the brushes. Very smart I'd say.

Crown 3 pc brush trio
2. OFRA cosmetics pop up palette mini

"Pop up palette mini provides a perfect home for any magnetic makeup godet. Items can be continually tailored or rearranged according to personal preference. The unique design is light weight and travel friendly yet securely holds the godets in place."

If you have pans lying around here and there, or have depotted pans, you can come up with your own palette using this one. Ofra also added an extra refill of their blush for this palette.

OFRA pop up palette mini
3. OFRA cosmetics blush godet refill 

"The blush godet offers strong pigment with a long lasting effect in a fabulous pressed powder blush."

OFRA blush godet in Winter rose glow



4. PUR cosmetics lip plumping exfoliant

"With an instant boost of shea butter, raw sugar and exfoliating beads, this 4-in-1 lip pencil exfoliates, plumps, hydrates and soothes. Using the shea butter to soften lips, while the raw sugar and exfoliating beads are used to buff away dead surface cells, it moisturizes the lips for a softer, smoother, more plump lip!"

My experience with lip exfoliators has been quite good. I tend to have dry to combination skin, which means my lips are normally dry causing them to flake. It looks absolutely disgusting to apply matte lipsticks on dry flaky lips. PUR lip exfoliant is a pleasant addition to my makeup stash as it helps me scrubbing my lips and also to remove liquid matte lipsticks which stick into fine lines on the lips. Its very moisturizing and gentle on the lips unlike the Elf one I have previously used.

PUR cosmetics lip plumping exfoliant

PUR cosmetics lip plumping exfoliant
5. Cover FX shimmer veil in Amethyst

"These multi use, shimmering creme colors are crease-proof enough for the boldest of eye looks and formulated with weightless finish for a shimmering effect anywhere on the face."

This products is probably the highlight for me. Its a versatile product. The consistency and color allows it to be used anywhere on the face. You may use it as an eye shadow, a highlighter or a lip topper.

Cover FX shimmer veil in amethyst
6. Vintage cosmetics smokey eye pencil

"Jessica's richly pigmented smokey eye pencil delivers intense jet black definition! Creating pencil-point precision or smudgy, saturated color, the creamy soft formula glides on lids without tugging or pulling."

I absolutely love getting black eye pencils and eye liners in my subscription boxes. Eye liner is one product I do not step out of my house, without. I love trying new eye liners to see which ones are good and can bear the harsh Summers of Lahore. I have hooded eyes and tend to end up getting raccoon eyes by the end of the day.

Vintage cosmetics by Jessica smokey eye liner pencil


Coming to the price of box items:

1. OFRA cosmetics pop up palette mini $19
2. OFRA blush on refill in Winter rose glow $12
3. PUR cosmetics lip plumping exfoliator $17
4. Cover FX shimmer veil in amethyst $28
5. Crown brushes trio set $29.99
6. Vintage cosmetics smokey eye pencil $21

Adding these prices, the total amounts to $127. Converting the total from $ to PKR, the total becomes Rs. 15,500 approximately. I paid Rs. 4,300 for this box and received it via MZ Online Shopping Facebook page. 

Hope you liked my first impression post on February's Boxycharm box. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe