|Subscription|: Boxycharm June 2018

3:44 PM

Hello Beautiful!

June's Boxycharm came with some amazing products. The eyeshadow palette and eye lashes received a very generous response. I was thrilled to receive face brushes as mostly its the eye brushes that keep coming my way. Here is my first impression post for June's Boxycharm.

June 2018 Boxycharm box


Here is what I received in my box:

1. Luxie face brushes trio
2. Ofra matte liquid lipstick
3. Sol Janeiro Brazilian bum bum cream
4. Battington monroe silk lashes
5. Alamar cosmetics eyeshadow palette
6. Jonte Blu waterproof eyeliner 

Items - June 2018 Boxycharm
1. Luxie Face brushes trio 

For good number of months all I received in Boxycharm was eye brushes. I desperately waited to receive good quality face brushes and finally this time around, I got some face brushes from Luxie. June's Boxycharm has 3 face brushes; 660 Precision foundation brush, 516 duo fibre powder brush and 522 tapered highlighter brush. 

Luxie face brushes trio, 660, 516 and 522

2. Sol Janeiro Brazilian bum bum cream

Another hyped product of June's box was the Bum bum cream. Inspired by famour Brazilian feature - butts, comes this cream. I personally like the name of the cream - bum bum. The cream is known for its tightening and glow properties. I haven't had the chance to try it yet but would love to give it a go and share my thoughts. 

Sol Janeiro Brazilian bum bum cream

3. Ofra long lasting liquid lipstick 

I am a fan of Ofra cosmetics. I have used some of their products and found them to be of good quality. Their liquid lipsticks for one have an amazing formulation. They are the right blend of pigment and do not dry the lips at all. I am glad to have another addition of Ofra liquid lipstick in my stash. 

Ofra long lasting liquid lipstick

Ofra long lasting liquid lipstick - swatch
4. Battington Monroe silk lashes 

This is the first time I received eye lashes in any of my Boxy charm boxes. I am not a user of falsies but as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I am slowly being inclined to them, I see these lashes as usable. They are the right size and volume. They would give a very natural look and add an oomph factor without going overboard with length and volume. 

Battington Monroe silk lashes

5. Alamar cosmetics Reina Del Caribe

This is the most raved product of June's Boxycharm box. Boxy's insta account was flooded with makeup looks created using this palette. The shades are very appealing and give a beachy feel as a first impression. I really liked the pigmentation and color pay off of this palette. 

Alamar cosmetics Reina del caribe

Alamar cosmetics Reina del caribe

6. Jonteblu waterproof eyeliner pencil 

I have been introduced to this brand via Boxycharm. This is the second or third time I have received a product from Jonteblu. I use eyeliner pencils to tightline my eyes. Using eye pencils as eye liners is really not my thing as I have hooded eyes and even the best and most raved eyeliners tend to smudge on my eye lids. This one is a smoked brown shade, I wouldn't call it a deep black or jet black shade but its a soft black color for sure with undertones of brown. 

Jonteblu waterproof eyeliner pencil 
Now coming to the price break down of products: 

1. Luxie face brushes trio $42
2. Ofra matte liquid lipstick $23
3. Sol Janeiro Brazilian bum bum cream $10
4. Battington monroe silk lashes $28
5. Alamar cosmetics eyeshadow palette $28
6. Jonte Blu waterproof eyeliner $5

Totalling the prices, it amounts to $136. Going with the exchange rate, the approximate value of this box is Rs. 17,272. I received this box for Rs. 4,310 from MZ online shopping. Boxycharm is as always worth each buck and is worth a go if you still havent subscribed. 

Hope you liked my first impression post for June Boxycharm. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe