|Review|: Mana Beauty Brilliance Bounce Shampoo

2:42 PM

Hello Beautiful!

One thing I have been facing for over a year now is, my hair problems. Last year was the worst in my entire existence. I faced serious hair fall, hair thinning and a persistent fungal dandruff. I managed to overcome my hair fall and hair thinning but dandruff is still there. Moreover, I have bleached my hair and dying them on a constant basis with bold colors like pink, violet and blue, my hair are rough and frizzy. To counter all this, I need excellent hair products. After reading a lot of good reviews, I decided to opt for Mana beauty products. Here is my review on their brilliance bounce shampoo.


Mana Beauty brilliance bounce shampoo

Packaging: 



Mana Brilliance bounce shampoo comes in a clear plastic bottle with 220 ml content. I love the purple color of the shampoo. It’s very unique compared to the industrial shampoos we normally purchase. The packaging is pretty basic, nothing fancy. However, the complete range of Mana products gives out Lush products feel. The designs, packaging and concept is more or less the same. But hey, I am not complaining. The texture is slightly runny with a gel like viscosity. 

Back of the bottle
Flip lid

Swtach of the shampoo

Claims: 



Infused with nourishing fresh ingredients to protect and shine your hair to the max
  • Volumizing, Softening and Nourishing
  • Organic Anti-oxidant and multi vitamin formula
  • Full of Minerals and Essential Oils
  • For all hair types
Ingredients: 

Coarse Sea Salt , Castile cleansing Base ( Compound from Virgin cold pressed coconut oil ) Argan oil, Honey ,Fine Sea Salt, keratin protein, Almonds oil ,Apricot oil , Coconut oil , Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Persian Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea) *Citral *Limonene *Occurs naturally in essential oils
Ingredients 

My Experience:

To say that I love this shampoo would be an understatement. Mana really excels when it comes to shampoos. I have not found a single shampoo that can match the gentleness of Mana's. Brilliance bounce shampoo claims to add volume and bounce to hair. I don't know if it adds volume but I have surely experienced a bounce. My hair have been more shiny and smooth. It has also helped with my frizz.  Paired with a good conditioner, this shampoo has done wonders for my hair. Before writing this review, I did not realize that this shampoo claims to be a color protectant as well. However I most definitely felt that my hair color lasted longer because of it. We all know how fashion colors barely last a month or so. I have my hair dyed in violet shade and this shampoo helped the color last for 2 month with minimum amounts of color drainage upon wash. 



I wouldn't really say that it helped in adding a noticeable volume to my hair but it definitely helped me in taming my hair better. What got this shampoo brownie points in my case is the color protection part. Its a very gentle shampoo with no harmful chemicals or preservatives. Its vegan and cruelty free. Its so gentle that I can wash my hair with it on a daily basis. I have a dry scalp and ideally don't wash my hair daily but with a workout routine its impossible not to wash your hair everyday. 



In short, I love this shampoo. 



Rating: 



5/5 



Grade: 



A+



Price: 



Shampoo is priced at Rs. 799 ($6 approx.). Mana Beauty keeps on putting up sales offers from time to time, you can get the product even cheaper. 



Availability: 



Mana Beauty products are available for purchase via their website and also you can find their products at Al-Fatah's grocery section. 



Verdict: 



If you are looking for a gentle shampoo that does not damage your hair and also protects you dyed hair, then this is the perfect product for you. Apart from these two things I am not looking at any other benefits. 



I hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe