|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Box - April 2019

3:04 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Woah! I am up to speed with my postings this time. Here is an unboxing post on Luscious Glam Box - April edition.

Luscious Glam Box - April 2019
Here is what I received in my box:

1. Masker Aide hydrating facial sheet mask (2 sheet masks)
2. IBY Beauty city limits eye shadow palette
3. Tarte Lights camera lashes mascara (deluxe)
4. Bella Pierre cosmetics cheek and lip stain
5. Pat McGrath lipstick (deluxe size)

Masker Aide hydrating facial sheet mask, IBY Cosmetics City limits palette, Tarte lights camera lashes mascara, Bellapierre cosmetics cheek and lip stain, Pat Mc Grath mini matte lipstick 
1. Masker Aide hydrating facial sheet mask 

Sheet masks are absolute love. Such a quick fix to moisturize and hydrate the facial skin. They are a quick fix to facials. Sheet masks usually require 15-20 minutes of your time and instantly hydrate the skin. I used one of the Masker Aide sheet mask and it works like any other sheet masks I have used. Perfect quick fix. 

Masker Aide hydrating sheet mask
2. IBY Cosmetics City Limits eye shadow palette

This eye shadow palette by IBY Cosmetics is the star of this box. The palette is so well put together and so pigmented, it amazes me how some brands are so underhyped due to smaller marketing budgets but quality wise and performance wise they are no less than well established renowned brands. I am looking forward to using this palette for creating looks (though I barely do eye makeup). 

IBY Cosmetics City limits eye shadow palette
3. Tarte lights camera lashes mascara (deluxe)

At this point, it feels as if I am hoarding on Tarte mascaras. I am getting tarte mascaras here and there in my subscription boxes. Nonetheless, Tarte is a real nice brand and I like their mascaras though I am not a frequent mascara user given my eyes sensitivity. Its mostly my cousin who ends up using them and also models when I review mascaras. 😀

Tarte lights camera lashes mascara 
4. Bellapierre cheek and lip stain 

I have always preferred powder blush ons. Its been a while that I have started using tints and cream blushes and have found them to be exceptionally long lasting depending on the brand, obviously. I love the natural pink sheen theses tints provide. Looking forward to using this cheek and lip stain in shade "Coral" by Bellapierre. 

Bellapierre Cosmetics cheek and lip stain in coral
5. Pat McGrath mini lipstick

Pat McGrath products are fame acclaimed globally. I am thrilled to receive the mini sized lipstick in my Glam Box this time. These lipsticks come in a set of three. The shade I received is "Obsessed". I am actually surprised by the quantity of the lipstick and the price tag it carries. The lipstick is mini in the real sense. 😅😅

Pat McGrath lipstick in Obsessed 
Coming to the price point of the items: 

1. Masker Aide hydrating facial sheet mask (2 sheet masks) $6.50 each
2. IBY Beauty city limits eye shadow palette $20
3. Tarte Lights camera lashes mascara (deluxe) $12
4. Bella Pierre cosmetics cheek and lip tint $20
5. Pat McGrath lipstick (deluxe size) $8.5 

Totaling the figures amounts to $73.5. Converting this figure into Pak rupees makes PKR 10,364. The box inclusive of delivery charges cost me only Rs. 3,500. What a great value for money. If you are still thinking whether to opt for Luscious Glam, my post must surely convince you to take the leap. You won't regret it. 

Hope you liked the review. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome! Now I use banana pack and Skeyndor products and my skin is great now. Check out Skeyndor products to get glowing skin.

    skin treatment in delhi

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe