|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Box - December 2018

2:21 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Although late but better than never, I bring you Luscious Glam box for the month of December. Did I mention before that its one of my favorite Pakistani subscription service? Yes, I did. Lets start and see what cam in my December box.

Luscious Glam Box - December 2018

Stila shimmer and glow eye shadow, ABH mini matte lipstick, StriVectin Perfect skin to go set, Beauty blender liner.designer pro, Too faced 24 hour bullet proof eyeliner
1. Beauty Blender Liner.designer pro


This month, the option was to receive an original beauty blender or a liner.designer pro. Since I already have a beauty blender and have used it extensively, I wanted to try something new. So glad I received the liner.designer pro in my glam box.

Beauty blender liner.designer pro 
2. StriVectin perfect skin to go set


StriVectin is a very acclaimed brand when it comes to skin care and expensive as well. The set contains deluxe sized eye concentrate for wrinkles and a collagen booster for the face. I have been using the collagen booster and found it to be very good. It does not make the skin oily or greasy, absorbs quickly and makes the skin supple.

StriVectin perfect skin to go set
3. Too Faced bulletproof eyeliner

Now this is an interesting product, liner cum eyeshadow. Too faced 24 hours bullet proof eye liner comes in 7 different shades, I received "Get Lucky". Its a teal like color. I am going to try it on today and see how it fares.

Too faced bullet proof 24 hour shadow liner in Get lucky 
4. Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid eye shadow 

Glittery, shimmery eye shadows are the hype these days. Stila liquid shadows are quite popular in this regard. Due to the workaholic nature of my job, I spend at least 10 hours in office on daily basis which leaves very less margin for me to party and wear glittery eye shadows. Glitter eye shades also cause discomfort to me, however I am willing to give a go to Stila one in the hopes that it will be much comfortable to wear given the quality associated with the brand name. I received deluxe sized shimmer and glow liquid shadow in shade "Pigalle"which is a rusty red metallic shade. 

Stila shimmer & glow liquid eye shadow in pigalle
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini matte lipstick 

I have been intrigued with these lipsticks for a while now and have been eyeing the set as well. These lipsticks come in a set of four, out of which I received the shade "Dead" which is a petal pink shade. I have not used it so far, will share my review once I have tried it on. 

ABH mini matte lipstick in Dead
Lets analyze the box further. Coming to the price point of the items: 

1. ABH mini matte lipstick $8
2. Stila shimmer and glow liquid eye shadow $8
3. StriVectin perfect skin to go set $10
4. Beauty Blender liner.designer pro $16
5. Too faced 24 hours bullet proof eye liner $22 

Adding the prices, the total is $64 which means the price in PKR upon conversion becomes - Rs. 8,640. However the box costs only Rs. 3,500 inclusive of the delivery charges. How good of a deal is it. I get to try a bunch of new items in just Rs. 3,500. If you still have not subscribed to Luscious Glam box, you must. They open up subscriptions from time to time. Become the lucky member and enjoy your access to multiple new products in an effective price. 

I hope you liked the short unboxing post. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe