|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Box - February 2019

1:20 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Time for an unboxing and first impressions post on one of my favorite beauty subscription service - Luscious Glam Box. Here is what I received in my February box...

Luscious Glam Box - February 2019 

1. Juvia's Place The Nubian mini limited edition palette
2. Lorac alter ego lip gloss
3. PUR cosmetics My little pony highlighter stick
4. Kylie cosmetics Hello 21 mini birthday lip kit set
5. It cosmetics CC cream (deluxe size)

February 2019 Luscious Glam Box
1. Juvia's Place - The mini Nubian palette 

This mini sized limited edition Nubian palette was such a surprise. I personally love Juvia's products since they are so pigmented. I have a few palettes in my collection and deliberately skipped on this one due to the existing brown nude palettes I already have. But I am glad I have now gotten it in Luscious Glam Box, it kind of completes my collection. The size is so handy and travel friendly. 

Juvia's Place special edition mini Nubian palette 

Juvia's Place special edition mini Nubian palette 
2. It Cosmetics CC+ cream 

It cosmetics most hyped and raved product - CC cream. I have been so wanting to try this one out for a long time. Was super thrilled to receive a 4 ml sized product. Its the perfect opportunity for me to test it shade and performance wise. I assure you that the CC cream is totally worth the hype. Application and blending is so smooth, it feels like your own skin but only better.

It Cosmetics CC cream
3. PUR Cosmetics My little pony highlighter stick 

This highlighter was also a special trend edition. It comes in a pack of three with color variations of blue, pink and champagne. The one I received is in pink color and goes by the name of Cheerful. Its a diverse product and can be used on eyes, lips and cheek area. 

PUR Cosmetics my little pony highlighter stick in cheerful 

PUR Cosmetics my little pony highlighter stick in cheerful 
4. Lorac cosmetics Alter ego lip gloss

I sometimes reminisce the times when lip glosses were love. The sheer glow and light color pigment was a rage long time back. Glosses are still loved by a lot but I feel I am over them. For me, its a hassle to reapply them time and again and I am very lazy like that. I have received Lorac's alter ego lip gloss in shade "Croquette" which appears to be lively pink bubble gum shade. 


5. Kylie cosmetics Hello 21 birthday mini lip kit set

I am an absolute fan of Kylie cosmetics, lip product formulation and the color variety. I received a mini liquid lipstick from the Hello 21 birthday mini lip kit. The shade is Rad which is an orange color with a tinge of rust in it. The color compliments my skin tone. Glad to have received a product that goes with my complexion.

Kylie cosmetics mini liquid lipstick in Rad
Now coming to the price point of these items: 

1. Juvia's Place The Nubian mini limited edition palette $10
2. Lorac alter ego lip gloss $17
3. PUR cosmetics My little pony highlighter stick $7.5
4. Kylie cosmetics Hello 21 mini birthday $6
5. It cosmetics CC cream (deluxe size) $5

Adding these up, the total amounts to $45.5. Converting this to PKR, the actual price of these items amounts to Rs. 6,598. I got this box in Rs. 3,500 only. So I am getting products almost valued at double. 

If you liked Luscious Glam box, you can subscribe to them. The boxes are delivered on alternate months. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe