|Review|: Entice Cosmetics Bubblegum Priming Potion

2:16 AM

Hello Beautiful!

I previously reviewed Entice Cosmetics 24k Gold moisture potion. Today I shall be reviewing another variation in the same line of products; Bubble gum priming potion. Both potions are makeup primers and used to prep skin before makeup application. Read complete review to find out more about this product. 

Entice cosmetics bubblegum priming potion
Packaging: 

The primer comes in a light pink thin matte cardboard packaging. The design is minimalist and I like it. The front part has product name mentioned, sides come written with ingredients and usage directions and on top is the brand logo imprinted. 

The product itself comes in a small sized glass jar like bottle with a rubber squeeze dropper. There is 30 ml of product in the bottle. The product comes in two sizes; 30 ml full sized bottle and 5 ml deluxe sized bottle for testing purposes. 

One thing I do not like about these rubber squeeze droppers is, they tend to leak and are not travel friendly at all. Same is the case with this bottle. You will begin to notice product accumulation around the rubber squeezer with time and it attracts dust alot. 


Claims: 

Here is what Entice cosmetics claims about its bubblegum priming potion: 

"This dual-action solution contains super fruit extracts which boosts overall skin health and complexion, while serving as an effective primer to help makeup last all day."

List of ingredients 
I prefer brands, and hold them in high esteem who mention their list of ingredients. It makes me feel that the company is transparent about what its using in their products and does not want to keep its customers in the dark. Also, it makes easier for people to check for items that may cause an allergic reaction to them. Overall mentioning ingredients in my opinion is a serious and professional approach. 
Usage directions

Entice cosmetics bubblegum priming potion

Entice Cosmetics bubblegum priming potion - bottle's back
Entice Cosmetics bubblegum priming potion swatch
 Texture: 

The product is gel like and has a thick consistency. Its pink in color with finely milled pink colored illuminating particles that leave a glow-y finish onto the skin. The product also has a mild fragrance and I do not find it pleasing. 
Before and after application
My Thoughts:

I tried working with this product many times, but I failed to classify it as a primer. Yes, it is a moisturizer and works great on dry and sensitive skins but does it function as a primer? I believe not so. The product takes a good minute to absorb into the skin and it does leave a slightly greasy residue making the skin feel a bit heavier. I have used the potion in extreme Summers and Winters to test out its performance. The product did not work for me in Summers at all. Its way too oily and greasy to be used in harsh Summers of Lahore. 

When I tried it for the first time, I used it in good amount; quantity we see during application in sponsored videos. It was a very stupid thing to do on my part. It was hot and humid August Summer of Lahore and I was standing with my face under the fan waiting for it to absorb into the skin. Nope, I was wrong in my hopes. It did not absorb anymore than it was supposed to and stayed put on my skin forming a greasy layer. Foundation application was a disaster. My skin was oozing oil from T-zone within 40 minutes of makeup application. Next time, I tried it in a small quantity, like a healthy pea sized amount. It absorbed into the skin well but took its usual time. Foundation application went smooth as well. However after around 4 hours, my T-zone was oily again. 

This potion works quite well in Winters. It provides the skin with all the extra hydration it needs and the makeup lasts a good while. However to classify the product as a primer which aids foundation setting would be a mistake. This product in no way is a primer. It does not enhance the makeup timing, does not make the makeup last longer and definitely does not mattify the skin to make it look like a nice, smooth, blank canvas. I would only recommend using this product as a primer, if you want a dewy makeup finish. As can be seen from the picture above, it does blur out pores to some extent and even outs the skin giving an illuminating effect but it fails on other accounts as a primer.

The product can be used alone as a moisturizer with illuminating effect. The product contains pink, finely milled particles which give a glowing effect onto the skin. The potion will work very well with dry to super dry skins in Winters. 

Rating: 

3/5

Grade: 

C

Price: 

5 ml -- Rs. 700
30 ml -- Rs. 2500

Availability: 

The product is only available online via Entice Cosmetics Facebook page and Instagram account. 

Verdict: 

This product in my opinion is not a primer, rather an illuminating moisturizer. It works very well in Winters but is a dud in Summers. Suitable only for people with dry skin. 

Hope you liked the detailed review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the way you hit every detail ♥️����. This article was really helpful ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe