|Review|: Truly Komal Acne Eraser Serum

7:24 PM

Truly Komal acne eraser serum
 
My today's review is on a product that was purchased on a whim because when I saw the expanding range of products, I was like, Oh wow! those are a lot of products to be on the shelf by one brand in such short span of time. I thought of giving it a go to see how it fares without hoping much out of the product. Well folks, I am reviewing Truly Komal's acne eraser serum. Read the rest of the review to know more about this product. 

Packaging: 

Truly Komal flawless acne eraser serum comes in a red colored cardboard box. The cardboard isn't very sturdy or thick but its neither flimsy, its a good grade box. The product itself comes in a 17 ml glass bottle with a dropper mechanism. The bottle itself is quite average in quality. Its pretty much the same we get for tints and serums by small enterprising brands. The label is pasted on the bottle which is low quality and the text erases off after sometime. 

Truly Komal acne eraser serum 

Usage Instructions: 

Apply 4 drops to clean face (focus on acne areas). Can be applied twice a day. This magical serum dries up acne. 

Ingredients: 

Salicylic acid, Acnet, Aloe vera, Tea tree oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Carboxymethyl & Cellulose, Propylene glycol, De Ionized water, Hyloronic acid. 
Truly Komal acne eraser serum

Claims: 

Based on clinical trials Truly Komal claims acne eraser serum claims to: 
  • ~99% felt instant acne redness fade
  • ~87% saw active and hurtful acne dry up within a week
  • ~91% felt an overnight improvement on spot treatment


My Thoughts: 

I started using this serum when I was breaking out. I do not have acne however I do break out from time to time for different reason. It could be result of eating habits or dust allergy or maybe hormones. So I had these 4 small bumps fresh on right side of my cheek. To test the product, I started using it twice a day. I didn't apply 4 drops as mentioned in the instructions, 2 drops sufficed in my case. The serum absorbed in to the skin fairly easy and dried really quick. It didn't really moisturize the face and also didn't dry it. The serum had this gel like, bouncy consistency and felt really soft against the skin upon application. 

I continued using this product and within a month I could see a noticeable difference in my skin. My acne off course dried up but to top it off, the marks were light and vanished rather speedily compared to any other product I have ever used before. It takes ages for any pimple mark to fade on my skin. This serum somehow turned out to be magical and really helped in fading the marks. Moreover my skin feels clearer and supple to touch. Overall this serum has really improves the texture and feel of my skin. I am pleasantly surprised by the performance of this product and to know that its a locally manufactured product, doing so well, its indeed a moment of pride. 

Grade: 

A- 

Rating: 

4.5/5 

Price: 

Rs. 1700 approximately $10.5 

Availability: 

I purchased this product from Raja Sahib Liberty outlet. I have also seen Truly Komal range stocked at their other outlets. You can purchase Truly Komal products via their website as well. 

Verdict: 

If you suffer from break outs and a normal acne not caused by hormonal imbalances then I surely recommend this product. It wont only get rid of your pimples, pimple marks but also leave your skin supple and plump. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe