Project Empties: April 2021

1:13 PM

 

Empties for April 2021

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been super lazy overall after contracting COVID and the weakness has taken its toll on me. I have been neglecting myself as I don't have the energy to do anything else after work. I skipped Ramzan rozas as well and kept long hours at work which left me completely drained. In the month of April, I managed to finish below mentioned items. 

1. Mana Beauty Lime light Body wash 

I bought this body wash quite a while back and used it off and on. Their packaging has changed now, I have the older packaging. The dispenser of this one wasn't up to par as it missed spritzing quite often. I believe this is why they moved to lid with a hole cap. The body wash overall is okay with the only difference that its an organic body wash. Otherwise I noticed no difference between this body wash or any other. I also feel that price point of this body wash is high compared to other brands offering more quantity at a lesser price. 

2. Glow Recipe watermelon glow pink juice moisturizer 

I have to say, all the hype about Glow Recipe is real. Its one of the lightest moisturizers I have used. It really plumps the skin right away and also absorb quickly. The bouncy texture is another fun element to the moisturizer. This moisturizer deserves a complete separate review of its own. 

3. Loreal nude magique foundation 

Although this foundation is not officially available at Loreal kiosks in Pakistan, I purchased it online from a Facebook store after reading all the hype around it. I used to really like this foundation when I had not had any experience with high end foundations. Now comparing it to other foundations, I feel its over hyped as a matte foundation. However for the price, as a drug store foundation, it performs really well. I yet have to review it and shall do a separate post on this foundation soon. 

4. Keune Tinta Developer and Ultimate Blonde 

If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know that my hair are dyed in bold colors - pink, green, purple, blue. This is the third time, I have performed cut down on my hair. I dread doing hair color cut down. I am always skeptical of the timing and feel scared that I might damage my hair so I always end up giving less time for the bleach to take effect resulting in cut down to a level of 6. This time however I managed to reach level 9 but not without damaging my hair. The left portion of my hair is completely dead and the hair breakage is just meh. However, the pink color dye turned out to be so vivid and deep that its been more than 2 months and my color is still intact. 

5. Framesi Bold hair dye in pink 

The best fashion colors locally available are in brand Framesi. I haven't managed to find a brand that comes close to Framesi bold range when it comes to color pay off and longevity. Kenue came with its fashion color range way back, but they turned out to be the most pathetic colors that drain within a single wash. Also Framesi does far less damage compared to Keune fashion colors. 

6. Avon Mega effects mascara 

When this mascara was launched years back, it was one of a kind mascara with a specialized wand. No wonder it makes the application so smooth and easy. This mascara has been my go to every day ever since I started using it. However it dried really fast but I love the applicator on this one. 

That's it for my empties for the month of April. I am glad that I managed to finish off 2 makeup products in this month. Its usually the hair care or skin care products every month, makeup takes super long to finish in my opinion. 

Feel free to share your views with me. Let me know if you have used any of the products in my list. How did the product fare for you? Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe