|Empties|: July 2022

12:29 PM

Progress in the month of July stalled. I could only get done with 6 products. I shall blame the busy office routine in this month. I was so exhausted by the end of work day that I'd only want to curl up in bed and get some sleep. If only, life was this easy and simple. I am bearing the consequences of negligence this month. My skin is itching and I have some under skin itchy spots to fare. Anyhow below is the run down of products I emptied in the month of July. 

Sabai Thai body scrub, Ted Baker Body cream, Tarte eye liner, Boots Hair Lightener
Empties - July 2022

1. Boots smooth care hair lightener 

I have been using this product for years now. I sometimes use it to lighten the hair on my face. Its not a frequent thing but sometimes I use it to improve upon the skin color as it cuts down darkness along with lightening the hair color. In other words, Boots hair lightener has been the best cream bleach I have come across. It doesn't sting and neither burns the face. I have reviewed this product years back before they changed the formulation. The new formulation is a bit harsh and ends up reddening my face a little bit. You can read the complete review for this product here

2. Paul Mitchell color XG 

In order to cover my greys I tried Paul Mitchell's XG range in color dark brown. The usage instructions written outside the packaging are in different languages but English. I had to carefully open up the packaging to read what it says. I wasn't sure it the product required an accelerator. Turned out it does. Anyhow, its a really good hair color which lasts about good 25 to 30 uses before notably fading and doesn't damage the hair. 

3. Sabai Thai aroma exfoliating body sugar scrub 

I am big on body scrubs. The kind of exfoliation body scrubs give you and the neat, polished, baby like skin afterwards is a great feeling. This body scrub was a bit harsh as the granules were really abrasive but it left the skin feeling creamy and soft to touch. 

4. Ted Baker Body cream 

This cream came in a Ted Baker set I bought before my marriage and only got around now to using it. I absolutely love Ted Baker aesthetics. Their designs and colors, also love their sweet fragrances. The body cream smelled really nice and was moisturizing as well. 

5. Tart Tartiest eye liner 

This duo ended liner came in Boxycharm box. Its the darkest dark felt tip liner that worked like a charm. The liquid liner end was superb however the kajal one, not so much. The kajal side was super dry and would easily break off with the gentlest pressure. It wasn't pigmented due to being excessively dry and would keep on breaking. 

6. True ultra deep cleansing pore strips 

This brand was launched around covid times in Pakistan in 2020. I have been using their charcoal deep cleansing strips and they are amazing. The adhesive is really strong and it makes sure to take out all gunk, white heads and black heads out of your nose. I use them above my chin area as well since I have an outgrowth of white heads over there and every time it works like a charm. 

This is it for my round up of empties for the month of July. If you have used any of the products from my empties, feel free to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe