|Empties|: June 2022

10:15 PM

I am actually quite content with the progress I am making with finishing off the products in my stash. This has helped me a lot this year to curb my need of buying cosmetics even when I don't really need to buy them. The thought that I shall end up finishing a particular number of products and then a yearly total to boast, is what's keeping me going. Below are the products I finished in the month of June 2022.  

OAD Bear Hiar, Body Luxuries, Makari, Spa Ceylon, Flormar perfume
Empties June 2022

1. Body Luxuries Signature sensation body wash in A Day Inspiring 

Its quite rare that I use body washes. I prefer using soaps with loofah to exfoliate my skin and just soap for a regular wash. Rarely I indulge myself in the luxury of using body wash. My main dissatisfaction with body wash is that it leaves a lathery residue on the skin no matter how much water you pour on the body and also I dont find it to be a good body cleaner. With soap I have the satisfaction that its cleaning off my body. This body wash by Body Luxuries was purchased from Alfatah store. It had a mild floral scent which was tantalizing to the nose. 

2. OAD Bear Hair Gummies 

I have lost count of the bottles I have consumed of these hair gummies. A lot of people take these to be replicas or copies of Sugar Bear Hair. Coming from me, working in pharmaceuticals, this product is neither a replica nor fake. Pharmaceutical industry is regulated by DRAP - Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan; whose job is to ensure that actual and quality medicines and nutraceuticals hit pharmacies and counters. OAD Bear Hair is manufactured by a Chinese company and distributed in Pakistan by a local pharma company. But to sell off any medicinal and nutraceutical product, the product has to be registered with DRAP and it has to have authentic formulations mentioned on the packaging. I assure you that this product is genuine and an affordable option against Sugar Bear Hair. 

3. Mind - EDP by Flormar 

I recall purchasing this perfume almost a decade back. Its offensive to realize that I have had a long standing collection of perfumes which pushed back this product and I did not end up using it. Finally when I got married and cleared off my shelves to decide what to take along, this perfume made an appearance. I am sure over all this time, the perfume lost its fragrance. Whatever was left of it, I kept using and finally managed to finish it off in June. I don't think this product is available or even manufactured anymore by the brand. The perfume had fruity notes for main fragrance followed by sweet caramel, vanilla fragrance. 

4. Garnier skin active micellar cleansing water in oil 

Almost every other month, at least one bottle of Garnier's micellar water makes an appearance in my empties list. Its safe to assume that I am super lazy when it comes to removing makeup and actually cleansing the face. Micellar water is my safe haven. This water in oil combination serves beautifully to remove makeup from the eyes without much pressure and back and forth rubbing. 

5./6. Spa Ceylon ayurveda intensive hand cream in lemongrass mandarin/ sandalwood spice 

I have mostly been familiar and used to soft fragrances like those found in Victoria's secret, The Body Shop and Bath & Body works. However when I discovered Spa Ceylon, their fragrances are a league in their own; very different from the ones I am used to. These ayurvedic fragrances are very strong and overwhelming. You have neroli, lemon grass, mandarin and the likes but very intense. The hand cream was nice and I suggest giving spa ceylon a try as well if you are into bath & body works and Body Shop products. 

7. Makari firming body lotion - sample size

The firming lotion came as a free gift with my order from vegas.pk. It was a nice body lotion which lasted me 2 uses for full body. I don't think I'll ever buy it in full size as it comes with a high price tag. 

8. Spa Ceylon body cream 

Another product by cpa ceylon. This is their deluxe sized body cream, again with beautiful and over powering fragrance. 

Thats a wrap for the products I used in June. In case you have used any of these products or are using them, share your experience with me. I'd love hearing from you. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe