What's In My Handbag

12:57 PM

Its been super long that I did not share "What's in my handbag" post. Seems like ages! I miss how active I was on my blog some 6 to 7 years back. I wonder if I could have made a career out of blogging had I remained that active. Anyhow, here is what I am carrying in my handbag these days. 

River Island tote bag
River Island tote bag

I am proud to announce that my currently in use bag is a thrift purchase off an Instagram page. I was pleasantly surprised to receive this bag in mint condition. My year 2022 was all about discovering thrift shopping and shortlisting businesses that provide quality products at reasonable prices with good customer services. This purchase was from one such page. 

River Island mini purse
River Island mini purse

Items in RI mini purse

So this mini purse contains oil blotting sheets by Palladio, tissue papers and a small card holder by Accessorize that contains retailer discount cards only. 

Bag essentials
Essentials kit

This net kit is from Forever 21 that had a mini manicure set. I have had this kit for around a decade now. I keep bits and bobs in it. The below picture shows what I carry in it. 

Bits and Bobs

Pocketbac hand sanitizer
Pocketbac Hand sanitizer

Soleil hair straightening brush
Soleil Hair straightening brush

This mini straightening brush is by Soleil. I purchased it from Boxycharm mega drop shop in a fraction of a price. Since I have frizzy hair, I keep it in my bag to straighten my hair wherever and whenever needed. Its small but works amazing. The plates heat really well and it straightens my voluminous hair in minutes. 

Period pouch
Period pouch

I bought this velvet pouch from Ali Express 11/11 sale. Its a beautiful pouch with very neat finishing. I keep my sanitary napkins in this pouch. It maintains my privacy. 

Sun shades
Sunnies

Makeup Pouch
Makeup Pouch

I don't know why I carry my makeup in this ugly ass pouch. I think I am just lazy to change the pouch. Anyhow the pouch carries a great deal of makeup items. 

Makeup
Makeup

Following are a few makeup items in my pouch for touch ups or full fledge makeover. 

1. Nabila's no makeup palette 
2. Maybelline 24 karat nudes eyeshadow palette. Two of the shades have been broken by my toddler with his tossing of my bag. 
3. The Body Shop's contour palette 
4. Hank & Henry liquid lipstick 
5. No bleeding lips 
6. LA colors see you later lipstick fixer 
7. Bionike acteen quick pen 
8. Foldable mirror 
9. Vaseline lip care 
10. Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in masochist 
11. Fenty plush lipstick 
12. Morphe long lasting liquid lipstick
13. Loreal ultra matte liquid lipstick 
14. Golden Rose liquid lipstick
15. Another thing not pictured here is the eye set by very sexy that contains kajal and a kohl 

Urban Decay pouch
Urban Decay pouch

Thank goodness I have at lease one decent looking pouch in my bag. I carry this one to keep tubes and bottles in one place. Thing with totes is, most of them don't have inner pockets. Everything is thrown in together which  at times makes searching for things difficult. These pouches act as mini organizers and keep things at one place. 

Things inside my UD pouch

So inside my UD pouch, you will find Sapphire eau de parfum. I love this one, it lasts long and the fragrance is very nice. It stays on the clothing for over 24 hours. Then the second item in my pouch is the Go Girl. Its silicon made funnel shaped item that helps ladies pee in public toilets and open spaces without having to sit down avoiding the body touching dirty surfaces. I haven't gotten around to using it even once so far, but it makes me feel comfortable carrying it with me. Next item is my foot cream because my heels are always cracked. Lastly a hair spray as I have too many stray and frizzy baby hair around my forehead. 

River Island Wallet
River Island wallet 

This wallet was purchased separately from some other thrift store. It also came in excellent condition. Infact I purchased 2 of these together and the other one is my backup wallet when this one runs down. I think I bought these 2 wallets in Rs. 5500 or 6000 which I believe is to be a great price for RI in mint condition. So I use the wallet to keep cash and my cards along with my identification card and driver's license. 

handbag dust ball
Dust ball

I saw this dust ball collector on Facebook reels that keep popping on my timeline and I have become addicted to them. Amazon home buys is my favorite category to watch and this ball seemed like a great product to have in my handbag given the dust in our environment. The ball is an additional thing to carry in the bag and on a scale of 5 is effective maybe 2 points only. I do have to clean the insides of my bag with a cloth despite having this ball in it. It does pick up dust and small particles but the stickiness isn't high grade. It could be that its an Aliexpress product and quality wise it isn't great. 

Another thing I did not photograph is my glasses. I wear glasses while using computers and reading. The case has run down and its super ugly. I haven't managed to find a decent one yet. The newly launched accessories by Khaadi seemed pretty but I haven't gotten around to visiting the store yet. Maybe I'd buy a funky colored specs case. 

That is a round up of What's in my handbag post. Hope my post gave you some ideas on what to carry on a daily basis in you handbag and some organizing ideas too. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe