|Review|: Frank Body Peppermint Body Scrub

6:23 PM

Frank Body peppermint scrub
Frank Body peppermint body scrub 
 About the product: 

A post-workout scrub for in-shower exercises. Give weary muscles a good rubdown with my minty fresh Peppermint Coffee Scrub. Natural and vegan, this exfoliating scrub is fit for a fight against dry skin and body breakouts, thanks to its blend of invigorating peppermint oil, fatty acid-rich olive oil and soothing aloe vera. Use me after a sweat session and watch me work my magic on scars, cellulite, stretch marks, and dry skin.

Main ingredients: 

ROASTED COFFEE GRINDS
Lumps and bumps be gone. My coffee grinds provide an intense exfoliation that leaves your skin looking noticeably softer and smoother.

PEPPERMINT OIL
Like showering in the run-off from the Swiss Alps with Sven. Invigorating, tingly and has you coming back for more.

OLIVE OIL
Rich in fatty acids & vitamins to hydrate your skin, fade scars and promotes a healthy glow.

ALOE VERA
This soothing and nourishing plant calms down redness, irritation and fights off bacteria.

Product Claim:

After a single shower date:
Your skin will immediately look and feel tighter, brighter and more even. You’ll notice dry patches are gone and your skin feels fresh.

After loving me a long time:
With continued, regular use you’ll see scars and breakouts fade away. You’ll notice fewer dry patches in between scrubs.

Frank Body peppermint body scrub
Frank Body peppermint body scrub

Packaging: 

I absolutely adore the packaging for this product. Its travel friendly till its unopened but I won't trust keeping it in my travel bag since I will dread the oils leaking. However the plastic wrapper it comes in, is high quality and the art work and overall aesthetic is a vibe. I really like the icons used at the back for usage directions. 

Frank body scrub
Frank Body peppermint body scrub texture

Texture: 

The texture of this body scrub is coarse. Its really granular and harsh however it does not damage the skin. The essential oils mainly the peppermint oil provide the necessary lubrication for it to move on the body.  The below picture is evident of the presence of oils in the scrub. 

Peppermint scrub by Frank Body
Frank boy peppermint scrub

My Thoughts: 

This scrub came in one of my Boxy premium subscription. While writing a review for this product, I did google other reviews to see what the overall verdict is about the product. It seems the scrub is quite a hyped product. I am a big fan of body scrubs, they serve as a spa at home treatment for me. At least once a month scrubbing is a must for me. I am always on the look out to find body scrubs that match my taste. This scrub by Frank Body was a pleasant surprise. 

I really like the aroma of coffee this one gives once you open the pack. It has thick granulated coffee powder mixed in essential oils. The scrub is grainy to touch and feel. However its a little too dry to my liking and lacks the necessary stickiness needed to hold it on the body. The scrub is a mess to use since a lot of it goes wasted by falling on the ground while rubbing onto the body. The best way to go about using this scrub is to ensure your body is fully wet, get a handful of the scrub and start massaging it on the body in circular motions. The scrub is quite harsh and tires out my palms while rubbing. However despite the feeling of harshness, it leaves no marks on the skin and you don't end up getting over done scrubbing on your body. Apart from the mess it creates, your whole bathroom will smell of the coffee even after you are done with your bath. The peppermint smell is overwhelmed by coffee fragrance and I did not get any inclination of peppermint fragrance at all. 

My body gets super soft and smooth after using this scrub. It evens out my skin leaving no bumps. Body smells of coffee and its so soft to touch that it makes you feel special.  It adds a shine on the skin and makes the skin look tight and supple. Overall, it leaves a visible difference on the skin and is worth the price and hype. 

Rating: 

4.5/5 

Grade: 

A

Price: 

$20 or Rs. 6,000 per the current exchange rate of $. 

Availability: 

The scrub is not available in Pakistan but can be sourced via various Facebook and Instagram stores sourcing products from USA. 

Verdict: 

Despite the mess, the scrub is a great product that leaves your skin feeling tight, supple, buffed and shiny. Highly recommended! 

Hope you liked the review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay happy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe