|Empties|: December 2022

11:27 AM

 Here is to the last month of the year and my monthly round up of empties. 

December Empties 

Here is what I finished in the month of December. 

1. Loreal Excellence creme hair color

I have used it off and on for years but now it has gotten expensive to a point where the price point does not justify the output. I have switched to Freecia hair colors. However in terms of quality and results, no complains from Loreal ever. 

2. Saniderm pimple patch 

I am a frequent user of these patches. I get acne on my face sometimes due to dust. I find these patches to be the best solution to avoid touching the pimples unconsciously and to let them heal overnight. 

3. Mitu baby antiseptic wipes

I purchased these for my baby. They were expensive compared to some other options available in the market. However they were not convenient to use. I honestly bought them with the mind set that I'll reuse the plastic container for future wipes but it was not easy to take out the wipes. The lid used to come off while pulling out the wipes. I won't be buying them again that is for sure. 

4. Nyx dewy finish setting spray 

I have previously used the matte setting spray and finished off the dewy setting spray in Winters since my skin is quite dry in this season. I am not blown away with this setting spray given the hype surrounding this product. 

5. Zay Beauty Hai liner

I have my WTF list for eye liners. Safe to say, this one takes the third place easily. I have never come across such a joke of a product. I am seriously offended by the brand endorsements by influencers who don't disclose the issues with products. One, this eye liner has a plastic like finish. I am willing to let it go as its a personal preference. Some like it matte and some glossy. Secondly the tip liner is literally a joke. It only worked for maybe 10 days before it dried out. It rightly did as its the size of a deluxe liner. But here comes the best part. The marker liner tends to pop open on its own. You only touch it or you don't touch it, you never know when it may pop open. I will never trust this product to be in my handbag as I'll surely end up with a black messy inner. The top fell off so many times after usage that I was afraid of using it on my eyes given the contamination it may have gotten after falling on the floor. 

6. L.A Girl brow liner 

Hats off to the best brow pencil I have come across. It was a repurchase and I will be buying it again too. Its pigmented and soft which makes it super easy to apply and the spooly makes the overall look quite natural. 

7. Loreal lash serum 

I bought this serum a year back and used it religiously for few months. Stopped using it and restarted using it. I did not feel much off a difference in my lashes really. 

8. Cotton pads 

Finished another pack of cotton pads. I use them like water. On a daily basis, I get to use at least 3 cotton pads. 

9. Garnier Fructis food mask in nadajaca goji

I really liked the packaging of this product and its probably the second one in the range I have used so far. I absolutely love the results of this hair mask. It left my hair feeling soft to touch and quite tamed. 

10. Natasha Denona blush & glow palette in #01 

This is an over hyped product in my opinion. The color pay off for blush was disappointing in my opinion. Off course its buildable but with one to two swipes it was a dud. The highlighter on the other hand was great quality. 

11. Paraffin wax 

I was advised by my dermatologist to mix Provate hormone in paraffin wax to treat my scalp condition. I used it in extreme Winters to manage my flakey scalp. It worked to an extent but the paraffin wax makes the hair very greasy. 

That's it for my empties post for the month of December 2022. If you have used any of the products pictured, share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe