|Empties|: November 2022

11:56 AM

November has been the slowest in terms of empties progress. My job role at work has changed and I am transitioning into the new role. This transition has come with a busy schedule that requires me to learn and experiment, practice and deliver. The routine at home also doesn't leave me with much time. November and December both have been challenging in terms of staying on track, Other than that, my sister in law is getting married in the first week of January and we have been busy shopping for the wedding. Shopping trips after work have left me quite exhausted. With my limited self care this month, below are some empties for the month of November. 

Empties November 2022 

1. Sebornil anti dandruff shampoo by Jenpharm

This shampoo is begging for a post of its own. The product is so overhyped that I cant even fathom. For someone who actually suffers from seborrheic dermatitis, this product was prescribed by a dermatologist and it turned out to be a literal dud.  

2. Avoir Sunblock 

This has been a sunblock I used most of the Summers. Its a sunblock cum tinted moisturizer that acts as a BB cream too. Often I skipped layering my skin with foundation for a casual day out and only used this product as a sunblock and BB cream. It made the appearance of my skin smooth and neat. The smell is a bit repulsive but overall a really great product for the price. 

3. Roots baby wipes

These are the most economical wipes on the shelves in terms of price and quantity in my opinion. However they smell so bad, I don't think I shall ever be purchasing them again.  

4. Bare minerals Bare Pro foundation (deluxe size)

This was a tester that I bought to find the correct shade. I am a big fan of Bare Minerals, mineral powder range. This one was just an average foundation in my opinion. Nothing above a drugstore foundation that doesn't keep you matte for long hours. 

5. Huda beauty foundation tester in Shortbread

I was in the search of my accurate shade in Huda foundation since the one I originally bought was very dark on me. I had ordered myself Toasted coconut which appeared quite orange and tan on me. To find the correct shade I ordered a sample in Shortbread for Rs. 1800 or 2000. Pretty expensive for a product that is going to last 4 to 6 uses only. But still better than to invest Rs. 7000+ on an item that won't be useful for being the wrong shade. I bought the tester from Glowbellspk

6. Sudocrem 

I use this product as a nappy rash preventing product. I have seen people use anti rash products only when there are rashes. As a practice, I use sudocrem upon every diaper change to prevent rashes happening in the first place. I have found Sudo to be effective for mild itch, mosquito bites, light rashes and even mild cuts and scrapes. 

7. Listerine original mouthwash 

My holy grail product ever since my teen years. I and my husband are daily users of Listerine. I prefer the original flavor since its the strongest and most effective.

That is it for my empties for the month of November. The year is ending, stay tuned for some really amazing reviews and haul posts coming your way. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe