|Empties|: November 2023

5:25 PM

Hello, beauty enthusiasts! November has gracefully made its exit, and as I bid farewell to the month, it's time to share the beauty treasures that have come to the end of their journey. From pampering face masks to trusty deodorants and skincare wonders, here's a peek into my November empties.

November Empties
1. Garnier Skin Active Pure Charcoal Black Tea Tissue Face Mask

Tea-infused Bliss for a Charcoal Detox! Experience: Garnier's Pure Charcoal Black Tea Tissue Face Mask brought a spa-like experience to my skincare routine. The infusion of black tea and charcoal made for a detoxifying treat, leaving my skin refreshed and revived.

2. Innisfree Real Squeeze Sheet Mask

Nature's Embrace for a Sheet Mask Serenade! Innisfree's Real Squeeze Sheet Mask is a celebration of nature's goodness. The mask adheres seamlessly, delivering a burst of hydration and nourishment. A skincare ritual that feels like a gentle hug from Mother Nature.

3. Mana Beauty Happy Hair Conditioning Mask

Locks of Happiness with Happy Hair! Mana Beauty's Happy Hair Conditioning Mask proved to be a true ally in taming my mane. The nourishing formula brought life back to my locks, leaving them silky and manageable. 

4. All Day Dry Speed Stick

A Trusty Sidekick for All-Day Freshness! The All Day Dry Speed Stick has been a reliable companion in my daily routine. Its long-lasting formula kept me feeling fresh and confident throughout the day. A simple yet effective solution for busy days when a quick swipe is all you need. A must-have for anyone on the go.

5. Listerine Advanced White Mouthwash

Listerine's Advanced White Mouthwash has been my go-to for maintaining a bright smile. The powerful formula tackles stains and leaves my mouth feeling revitalized. The minty freshness lingers, giving a clean and refreshing finish to my oral care routine. A bright smile is always in style!

6. Flormar Mixed Berries Body Lotion

Berry Bliss for Silky Skin! The lightweight formula absorbed quickly, leaving my skin soft and delicately scented. However it was not very moisturizing or long lasting in terms of hydration. 

7. Primary Skin Glow Toner

Radiance Unleashed with Primary Skin Glow! Primary Skin Glow Toner has been a radiant revelation. Infused with skin-loving ingredients, it prepped my skin for the day ahead, leaving it luminous and ready to conquer the world. A crucial step in my skincare routine, this toner has earned its place as a glowing primer for the rest of my regimen.

8. Provate Lotion

Provate Lotion became my ally in soothing irritated scalp. Its gentle formula provided relief, making it a savior during colder months when skin tends to get a bit temperamental due to usage of hot water. 

9. Youth to the People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Cleanser

Superfood Cleanse for Super Skin! Youth to the People's Superfood Cleanser has been a daily dose of greens for my skin. Packed with kale, green tea, and spinach, it cleansed without stripping, leaving my skin feeling refreshed. A must-have for those who believe in feeding their skin the goodness it deserves.

10. LES Beauty eyeliner 

I shared this eyeliner in an earlier post as well. This was a disappointment. 

As these beauty companions take their final bow, I'm ready to embrace the new beauty adventures that December holds. Until next time, may your skincare be radiant, your hair happy, and your smiles bright! xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe