|Review|: A Beauty Elixir for Radiant Skin - Charm Natural's 24 Karat Gold Serum

6:05 PM

I am thrilled to share my experience with a product that has taken my nighttime routine to the next level. Allow me to introduce Charm Natural's 24k Gold Serum – a vegan, natural, and cruelty-free gem that promises to give your skin a radiant and youthful glow.

Gold serum, 24k gold serum, face oil, vegan face oil
Charm Natural 24 karat gold serum
Product Claims:

Charm Natural's 24k Gold Serum is formulated with real gold, which not only imparts a beautiful glow but also offers numerous anti-aging benefits. This serum aims to slow down collagen depletion, enhance skin elasticity, lighten the complexion, and improve blood circulation. With carefully chosen oils, essential oils, and pure gold, this serum nourishes your skin, leaving it healthy, elastic, and radiant. The addition of citrus essential oils helps to brighten the skin tone, while lavender soothes and fights bacteria, making it suitable for all skin types.
 

Usage Instructions: 

To get the most out of Charm Natural's 24k Gold Serum, incorporate it into your nighttime skincare routine. After cleansing and toning your face, apply a few drops of the serum onto your skin followed by a moisturizer. Gently massage it into your skin using upward motions to stimulate blood circulation and enhance absorption.


Packaging: 

The product comes in a white and mustard green cardboard box giving the impression of gold. The product itself comes in a dropper glass bottle holding 10 ml of the product. The packaging is pretty standard and nothing fancy or outstanding. 

Gold serum, Facial gold serum, Face oil, Anti aging serum
Charm Natural 24k Gold serum

My Experience: 

I am personally not a fan of oil applications on my face as they tend to weigh down and leave an oily residue or a greasy effect. Also given the harsh Summers of Lahore, I am hesitant to apply oils to my face. I am fairly flexible for Winter applications though when my skin gets super dry and patchy. As I am aging, I am beginning to notice its effects on my skin and the benefits of facial oils. 

As for this product by Charm Natural, I have used this serum every time before my dermaplaning session. It helps reduce friction on my skin, making the whole process smooth and hassle free. It also helps in avoiding accidental cuts as the razor glides smoothly onto the skin without bumping on the skin surface. One of the most important thing I have experienced using this oil is, my skin doesn't break out after dermaplaning, using this oil. My face doesn't redden anymore. The oil helps keep my skin calm and soothes it afterwards. 

Honestly, I have not incorporated this product into my skin care regimen to comment on the claims, however I have narrated the benefits of the product I experienced. The good part about this product is, it is not dense so it doesn't weigh down the skin as most oils do. Yes, it does leave an oily residue, skin feels sticky to the touch but it doesn't completely overpower the skin. 

Rating: 

3.5/5 

Grade: 

B

Price: 

I don't remember but its somewhere between Rs. 1,000 to 1,500. 

Availability: 

You can buy Charm Natural products from their website or purchase them in person from Fazal Din pharmacies. 

Verdict: 

For those who prioritize natural skin care ingredients, this may prove to be a really good addition into skin care routine. The botanical oils and the promise of brighter, firmer skin are enticing. However the limiting research on the benefits of topical gold is a point to ponder. 

I hope this review helps you make an informed decision about incorporating Charm Natural's 24k Gold Serum into your beauty regimen. Until next time, stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe