|Review|: Charm Natural Lavender Cleansing Oil

5:53 PM

If you are on the look out for a natural oil cleanser that does not dry or strip off your face from essential oils and nourishes your skin then I have the perfect product for you. Charm Natural's Lavender Cleansing oil is the perfect solution for you.  

oil cleanser, natural oil cleanser, lavender oil cleanser, face cleanser
Charm Natural lavender cleansing oil
Packaging: 

The product comes in pink and white cardboard box. The product itself comes in a glass bottle usually used for homeopathic products. I personally feel slightly off about the glass bottle. I am always scared that it might fall and break. The product quantity is 50 ml. 

cleansing oil, oil cleanser, lavender cleanser, natural cleansing oil
Charm Natural lavender cleansing oil 

Ingredients: 

Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, Essential oil of lavender. 

Best part about Charm Natural products is, they are not only quality wise great but are also cruelty free and natural. 

Cleansing oil, oil cleanser
Charm Natural lavender cleansing oil 

oil cleanser, makeup remover
Charm natural lavender cleansing oil 

Usage Instructions: 

Pour half tea spoon of oil in your palm and rub hands together. Gently rub over your face in small circles for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, to allow the oil to penetrate. Concentrate on areas with blocked pores. Wet a hand towel just below scalding water (not hot that it burns the skin), wring out and spread over the face until it comes down to room temperature. You can repeat this 1 - 2 times and then gently wipe your face. A thin layer of oil should remain on your face to balance and protect your skin. 

Cleanser, cleansing oil, natural cleanser
Charm Natural lavender cleansing oil

My Experience: 

When I used this product for the first time, it will be an understatement to admit that I was blown away. This was the first time I understood what oil cleansing really is. This product was my introduction to the double cleanse method. It has become a staple in my makeup removal and night time skin care regimen. 

The product has a liquid consistency, its not a thick oil. It has a mild, sweet, lavender fragrance which I absolutely love. Take a dime sized amount on the palm of your wet hand and rub your hands together. Wet hands plus rubbing will emulsify the oil and it will turn slightly white. Make sure your face is also wet and with gentle hands start rubbing your face. The oil will remove all makeup, no matter how waterproof it is. Take a gentle wash cloth to remove the product and wash off the face with water. The other option is to follow up with a gentle cleanser to remove extra residual oil. Make sure that a thin film of oil remains on the skin which will act as a barrier from stripping the skin. This is known as the double cleanse where you use one oil based cleanser and another normal cleanser. An oil based cleanser ensures that your skin is not stripped off its natural moisture making it excessively dry. 

I have noticed that ever since I have followed the double cleanse method, I have experienced less break outs. My skin remains moisturized even in Winters. Not once did I see dry patches on my skin in Winters due to regular oil cleansing. 

This product is a great substitute of The Ordinary's Squalene cleanser and Josie Maran's oil cleanser. After using this cleansing oil, follow up with Youth to the skin's kale cleanser and enjoy the baby skin afterwards. 

Grade: 

5/5 

Rating: 

A+

Price: 

+/- Rs. 1000 

Availability: 

You can buy Charm Natural products from their website or physically buy them from Fazal Din Pharmacy's outlets. 

Verdict: 

I rarely rate any product a 5/5. If I have rated this product as a full 5 then its high performing and result driven. I strongly recommend giving this product a go. I would love your feedback on the product when you try it. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe