Haul 2

7:51 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another haul post. Hope you will enjoy my haul.


1. Garnier Pure facewash
2. Essence Smokey eye palettes in purple, brown and black
3. Rivaj Fan brush
4. W7 Slider lip balm
5. Essence colored mascara in deep purple
6. Essence XXXL shine lipgloss in 09 party connection
7. Essence nail polishes
8. Brow beauty kit by Eylure






Brow Beauty Kit by Ylure for Rs. 595 from Roop Singhar Liberty Markets Dupaata Gali. It has different eye brow shaped stencils, a tweezer, a brow gel, a double ended brow pencil for dark and light hair and a arch defining pencil.


Starting from the left corner the parrot green shade is number 39 and name of the shade is LIME UP!, the next sea green shade is number 54 and the name of the shade is TRUST IN FASHION, the bluish shade is number 55 and the name of the shade is LET'S GET LOST, lastly the orangy coral shade is number 22 and the name os the shade is WHAT DO U THINK? I got these from Alfatah ator Liberty Markets. They were I guess for Rs. 180 or Rs 200. I do not remember the exact prices as I have misplaced the receipts.



The essence XXXL shine lipgloss was also purchased from Alfatah store Liberty markets. I donnot exactly recall the price but it was in the range of Rs. 300 to Rs. 400.


Essence all eyes on me mascare in deep purple shade. Looks se pretty when applied on eye leashes. This was also between Rs. 300 to Rs. 400.




Garnier pure deep pore face wash for Rs. 550 from New Line cosmetics in City Towers Lahore.


Slider's lip balm in cherry flavor for Rs. 150 from New Line cosmetics situated in City Towers Lahore.



I also got these essence smokey eye palettes from Alfatah Liberty Markets. They were for Rs. 360 each.



I got this Rivaj fan brush from Hyperstar shopping mall. There is a Flormar and other affilated brands cosmetic store in Hyperstar. They have stocked some really good imported products plus a wide range of Flormar and Rivaj cosmetics. I really like this fan brush it provides a good coverage on my face. I got this brush for Rs. 390.
Hope you girls enjoyed my haul. Let me know what you think of the products. Share your comments with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow.,. everything is cooll.. i wud love to try tht mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a great mascara indeed aima

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe