Whats in the Bag???

8:03 PM

Hi Beauties!

Can you guess whats in the bag?


So most of us know that Color Studio Professional line has been launched in Pakistan recently in Karchi and Lahore. And I could not help myself and immediately went to Hyperstar yesterday. Color Studio counter is at display on the ground floor just next to the entrance. You cannot miss it while entering the grocery section. They have an amazing collection with such versatile colors ranging from bright to pastels. You must check it out to experience it yourself. Right now only nail colors and lip glosses are available but I guess they shall expand their collection in future. So anyways I could not resist and got myself a few colors. I guess I'll soon be going again to get some more as I am a big fan of nail colors.



So I got myself these three colors for now. The price for each color has been set Rs. 250 but there is a promotional discount going on till chand raat and you can get each nail color on a 25% discount for Rs 189 only. Another thing about Color Studio brand is that they are a cruelty free brand and are against animal testing. The content of the bottle is 11ml per bottle.



Here is a quick review on one of the nail colors


Bright orange and yellow are very much in vogue this summer. So the first color I chose was this yellow shade named as SUN KISSED. It is a very nice bright yellow color and looks very nice on the nails.



This is the result I got after three coats. It dries out fast when applied on nails which is a good thing for me. I dont like to wait for hours for the nail color to dry. The brush applicator is thick for an excellent nail coverage and the brush holding cap also provides a good grip. Overall I am very happy with this product and totally satisfied. I would definitely buy more colors and recommend you to try them out as well. You can join Color Studio Pakistan page by clicking on this link.

Let me know what you think of my post by commenting on it. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe