|Haul|: Essence new products

10:24 PM

Hi Beauties!

I am a regular follower of Essence Pakistan's Facebook page. Everyday I see a new product on their page which has been launched recently. I was so tempted to get my hands on the new stuff. See what I have purchased. 


Unfortunately a few things that have been posted and mentioned being available in stores are still not available like gel tints and beauty sponge and a few which have not been mentioned, I grabbed those. All things are from their new collection except the eyshadow. So here is what I purchased:

Essence UV base with SPF 30

Essence nail paints in 07 - Ice, ice baby and 148 - prom berry

Essence nail art decoration kit in 02 - amazing bling bling

Essence eye shadow in 55- shrimp me up 
As for the prices:

1. Essence UV nail base Rs. 700
2. Essence nail paints Rs. 270 each
3. Essence nail decorations Rs. 440
4. Essence eyeshadow Rs. 280

Hope you liked my haul. Have you grabbed anything new from Essence collection? What is your favorite essence product? Share your views with me. I so love reading them. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I didntknow thy came out with a base, im intrigued by the nail art stuff! It is super glittery haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i thought its a blusher, but eyeshadow is tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try these eye shadows.. waiting for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stuff, loving nail art stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have promberry too! lovely shade:) x

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe