Project Empties: February 2021

10:02 PM

I am so excited and happy to share with you all that I have managed to recover my data from the portable hard drive that got damaged due to excess usage and being a decade old. Now that I have gotten hold of almost all of my data I am eager to share with you the pending posts, starting with the products I finished in the month of February. 

Empties - February 2021

1. Herbal Essences Dry shampoo 

This was cheaper compared to Batiste so naturally I had to give it a go. However the product turned out to be a dud. It works little to no extent. The spray is not dense and doesn't really help with oiliness or build up on the scalp. 

2. Listerine mouth wash in original 

I can not live without this mouth wash, its a life saver. Sadly the "original" variation is hard to come across. Although other flavors are widely available but this one happens to be my all time favorite. 

3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost cleanser 

Hydra Boost range by Neutrogena gained hype around 2 years back and is widely acclaimed. I tried their cleanser and it performs exceptionally well. Its gentle yet does the cleanses leaving no residual makeup. It does not rip off the skin from essential oils and leaves skin hydrated, clean and gentle to touch. It works well both in Summers and Winters. 

4. Victoria's Secret body mist in Bombshell 

Okay so more than body sprays, I opt for body mists. Reason being, they last longer and the bottle lasts even longer. This bottle took me 1.5 years to finish off and I am someone who uses 3 to 5 spritz on a daily basis and sometimes even more. I love Victoria Secret's body mists and have another one in use currently. 

5. Keune Tinta developer and ultimate blonde 

So I dye my hair on my own. This was my second attempt at cutting my hair color using Keune products. I did a better job than last time but due to being non-professional and scared of damaging my hair, I managed to get level 6 cut down which isn't good enough for fashion colors and fades equally fast. It was a failed attempt in my opinion. 

6. Keratonz hair color 

So saw these new hair colors at Al-fatah and decided to give them a go. Bought green shade by Keratonz that requires no ammonia mixing. Although the sales girl wanted to sell off the mixer but when I read the instructions I told her that these colors don't require any which came as a surprise to her. Brands, please, hire good sales representatives who are good learners and can deal customers with a level of maturity rather than saving on a few bucks and making them sell whatever and however. 

The color in my opinion is better than Keune fashion colors but still not at par with Framesi bold range. I'll give it another go as my hair are currently blonde to level 9 and would like to measure its performance at this level. 

7. The Body Shop hand cream in British Rose 

I am an excess user of hand creams. My hands become really dry using toilet paper at work. I tend to use hand cream every time I wash my hands at work and sometimes otherwise too when I feel they are in need of hydration. Body shop hand creams have been my favorite. I really liked the fragrance of British rose and its one of my favorite in terms of smell. 

8. Maybelline Brow precise micro eyebrow pencil 

I bought this product with high hopes and was pleased with it initially as the color was a perfect match for my brows. Sadly, the quality isn't too great. The pencil crumbles upon slightest bit of pressure, you touch it to your brows and it crumbles. Plus the quantity is too less, it lasted me less than a month literally and I was shocked and thought maybe I got a faulty piece. I purchased another one but it turned out to be the same For the price, the quality and quantity both are not justified. 

9. Glam glow volcasmic matte moisturizer

This deluxe sized moisturizer is a genie in a tiny tub. Its not only a moisturizer but works as a primer as well. It has a slight silicone like texture to it that finely spreads onto the skin and leaves the skin moisturized. If I have to use it again I would love to repurchase. 

10. The Body shop Atlantic sea weed cream 

I mostly purchase Body shop products on sale and this body cream was also purchased during their sale. In my opinion, its less of a moisturizer and more of a fragrant "shashka". It had a bouncy jelly like creamy texture but when it came to hydrating the skin it fell flat. For Winters, its a big fail. My skin remained scaly and dry and it did nothing apart from quickly absorbing into skin. I used it at the start of Summers and it performed well. If you are someone who has a dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this body cream at all. 

So here is it the items I emptied in February. If you have used any of the items mentioned in my post or currently using, do share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe