Project Empties: June 2021

8:39 PM

 

Empties - June 2021 

For some reason I did not get to dig into many products in the month of June, however here are a few products I managed to finish. 

1. Loreal dream long restoring shampoo and conditioner 

This shampoo and conditioner came in a PR package. I won't vouch for length claims however I did find the shampoo gentle on my hair and also hydrating. My strands after shampooing did not feel rough or dry. I liked the conditioner better than the shampoo as it really helped with keeping my frizzy hair manageable. 

2. Keune keratin smooth conditioner 

Another conditioner that I managed to empty this month is keratin smooth conditioner by Keune. I bought it to reduce frizz in my hair however I don't feel it worked as well as I expected it to work. I find it to be over priced and the quantity also doesn't justify the price point. I would rather spend on a less famous brand conditioner as most of them deliver better results than this one. 

3. Garnier skin active 3 in 1 charcoal pure active anti black heads face wash 

I also got this cleanser/wash in a PR and was quite thrilled with the results and performance of this product. It has a clay like texture with granules that works amazingly to clean the skin. I have always felt my skin lighter and cleaner whenever I used this cleanser. 

4. Loreal Nude magique Eau de tint 

This foundation though not officially available in Pakistan gained a lot of hype when few online makeup stores introduced it here. Its hyped to leave a matte finish that lasts hours. For a drugstore brand it indeed is a good matte foundation but I find Essence foundation to perform much better than this one. I am uber glad that I managed to finish a makeup product entirely after months. 

5. Josie Maran argan oil cleanser 

I just got a shocker. All this time I thought I have reviewed this product on my blog way back in time, just to find out, I never did. Anyhow, this cleanser is bomb. Its so gentle, hydrating and packed with good ingredients that its a must have product. However it shouldn't be confused with a makeup remover or a makeup cleansing product, as it wont remove makeup. 

6. Truly Komal acne eraser serum 

My review on this miracle in a bottle can be read here

7. Iconic eyebrow sculpting palette 

As much as I loved this palette, sadly it fell flat in terms of longevity. It dried by fourth or fifth use and now if I have to use it, I have to put Inglot duraline drops to breathe some life into it. I got this palette in my Boxycharm luxe box and loved it since it was a perfect match for my brow color and also the product gave a very natural finish. Sad that it dries so quickly given that the price point is also steep. 

Hope you liked my post. Drop in your comments to share if you have used any of these products or currently using. What's your experience been like? Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe