Project Empties: May 2021

7:28 PM

 

Empties May 2021

Here are a few products I managed to finish in May 2021. I am glad to see how committed I am to this project and how religiously I am posting my progress. I am also patting myself to see more space on my toilet vanity. I should have started this project 2 years back, anyhow..... 

1. Elvive Phytoclear anti-dandruff shampoo 

I am always up for trying anything that promises dandruff reduction and fancy words like "phytoclear" are cherry on top as they give you very scientific vibes. The shampoo in my opinion is like any other shampoo that promises dandruff control. Since my dandruff issue is out of cosmetics league, this failed to deliver on me. Medicated and eczema management products are what I need. 

2. Photonic Tar shampoo 

 Amongst all the local medicated shampoos that I have tried so far, this one stands out in terms of performance. I could actually notice a difference in my itchy, flakey scalp. These shampoos sadly come in really small sizes. I wish these pharma companies would produce them in bigger bottles. 

3. The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal clay wash

With the hype in clay masks and cleansers, this face wash was a good choice. Its a gentle cleanser that smoothly and swiftly removes all dirt and makeup from face leaving the skin fresh and hydrated. Good thing about this face wash is, it doesnt suck moisture from skin. 

4. The Body Shop hand cream in wild rose 

This hand cream came in a set of 3 different fragrances, one of them being wild rose. The cream tube is made of metal which sets is apart from other creams for me. Also I loved the smell of wild rose. The cream absorbs quickly into the skin and softens hands. 

5. Essence honey care moisturizing and caring hand cream 

This cream turned out to be a pleasant surprise by Essence. I saw it online on just4girls.pk and since I am always on the look out for hand creams (more the merrier), I ordered it right away. This one is sooo good. It moisturizes the hands so well, feels a bit heavy and sticky on the hands and leaves a balm like texture for a while but its totally worth the after effect. 

6. Tea tree essential oil 

This is one of my favorite products. Previously the most famous tea tree oil I had heard of, was by The Body Shop which retails at Rs. 1490 in small packaging. When I saw this tea tree oil, I thought to give it a go. I have never looked back again. This is my go to product for almost everything. Itchy skin, flakey scalp, breakouts, mosquito repellant, you name it and I have used it for. I am on my third bottle now ever since I have laid my hands on this one. This is 3 times the quantity compared to Body shop one and priced at Rs. 850. Also its more potent in my opinion since the fragrance is super potent. 

7. Red & Black pro cosmetics setting powder 

There was a time when my exposure was limited to locally available and drug store brands. This powder was purchased back then. I remember the time when I really used to love the performance of this product as I wasn't exposed to actually performing products. Now that I'v had the exposure, I realize what a dud this product is. Im glad I was able to hit pan on it though.

8. Artdeco eye liner 

Another product which has made my favorites list. Its the ultimate pen liner I have come across, ever since I started using makeup. Most pen liners I have come across either are not pigmented and have a watery texture or they dry up too quick. If they don't dry, they barely function over eye shadows. This is the only eye liner locally available that performed through thick and thin and lasted me close to a year. Be it a shimmer shadow, pearl shadow or pigments, the color pay off was always smooth. It was worth more the price. 

9. 212 VIP very sexy perfume 

This perfume came in a set with a hand lotion. I finished the hand lotion years back but took time to empty the perfume bottle. It was a gift however not something I really fancied as the fragrance was not really my cup of tea. 

Hope you liked the post. Drop in your comments to let me know if you have used any of the products or using them currently. How is your experience? Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe