Project Empties: September 2021

1:20 PM

 

Empties: Semptember 2021
Empties: September 2021 
As the picture is self evident, September hasn't really been an active month in terms of empties. I have been rather lazy at taking care of myself. I only managed to finish 5 products in the month and get rid of one as I was bored of it. Here is a quick round up of the products I finished this month. 

1. Bionike Defence Body repair cream 

This is hands down the best anti stretch mark cream I have come across in my first pregnancy. Its super greasy and rich in collagen, resulting in plump and hydrated skin. I am in my 8th month and Alhumdulillah not a single stretch mark in sight on my belly. I hope the situation remains the same after my delivery as well. I would advise every woman to get their hands on this one for their pregnancy. Its a bit steep in terms of price but totally worth it. 

2. Palmer's deep cleansing facial astringent 

This is one of my favorite products from year 2020. I have used it as a multipurpose product. I have used it to cleanse my face after removing makeup. I have also used it in my under arms to rid of odor and also the darkness. I have used it to clean my neck and it works like a charm. Astringents are said to be harmful for the skin due to their strong properties but I can not imagine being without one in my life. 

3. Oriflame 2 in 1 deep action foot scrub 

I bought this when I used to be crazy about Oriflame products. Its a good foot scrub to have in your stash. However I liked the other version better in comparison. 

4. Mana Beauty Energy Boost nourishing shampoo 

Another gem by Mana Beauty - their energy boost nourishing shampoo. My husband really liked this shampoo. It made his hair soft and manageable. I also hold the same opinion that this shampoo leaves the hair soft to touch and gives them life. 

5. Hira Ali Beauty miracle mask 

I don't have words to express my disappointment with this product. Its so over rated and pushed by influencers that it makes you want to buy it. However its one of the WTF products for me. Every time I used this mask, my skin broke out. So I must be allergic to some ingredient in this mask. Secondly, the packaging isn't travel friendly at all. The oil in the tub kept on leaking upon every surface it was placed on. You move the tub, it'll leak, you use the mask, it will seep. It was a constant effort to keep the surfaces clean as long as this mask was on my toilet vanity. I would not recommend anyone wasting their money on using this useless mask. 

6. Wet n Wild limited edition rebel rose creme blush in Peace 

This color changing cream blush has already been reviewed in detail on my blog. You can read the review by clicking on this link. I managed to hit pan on the product which is an achievement in itself and not so as well, since the packaging barely contained much product. 

I bought/sourced these products from below mentioned places: 

Bionike defence body repair cream is available online with aodour 
Palmer's deep cleansing facial astringent was purchased from Enem store 
Oriflame 2 in 1 deep action foot scrub was purchased from their outlet 
Mana Beauty energy boost nourishing shampoo was purchased from Alfatah store 
Hira Ali beauty miracle mask was bought online from their Instagram page 
Wet n Wild limited edition revel rose creme blush was sourced from Beauty Broadway 

That's it for the products I managed to finish in the month of September. If you have used any of these products or using them, feel free to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe