Gingko Whitening Mask Powder

12:28 PM

Hi Beauties!

How are you all doing? I am here with another post about face care. I went to Victoria Departmental Store and there my eyes fell upon this pack lying on the display counter. Now I am not sure at all if its a Chinese brand or a Japanese but I guess its Chinese. There were several other kinds of asks displayed there but this particular one appealed me because its a whitening mask and secondly the quantity of this product. At that time I was definitely not sure about the quality and results of this mask, I hust wanted to give it a try.


Its a 1000 gms pack and the picture below is the back of the packet with instructions written as to how to use this mask powder.


Upon opening the packet there is another polythene zip lock bag which contains the mask powder.


According to the instructions take 10 gms of the powder in a bowl and mix it in water or milk or egg, whatever suits you. Apply it to your face with the help of a face mask brush and leave it to dry for 15 - 20 minutes.  After that rinse it with water.



 
My experience with this product has been great. I have used it twice so far and I have noticed a visible difference after using it. My skin feels fresh as if it has been ridden of all dirt. The pores seems to be happy to be able to breathe and it does give a whitening effect right after washing which might fade out later. It also smells nice like Clean & Clear face washes. You can use it twice or thrice in a week. Overall I would give Gingko face powder 4.5/5. I would buy it again for myself and recommend you to try it out as well. It costs Rs. 395 which I think is quite reasonable for the quality and quantity.

Share your views with me. Let me know if anyone of you has tried out this product. How was your experience with it? Stay Healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe