Pretty Smooth Nose Pore Strips

7:51 PM

Hi Beauties!

Do u hate those black spots appearing on your nose making it look all dark and ugly? If Yes (I am sure) then keep on reading!



So I was grocery shopping with my mom in Hyperstar and I went to the cosmetics section where my eyes fell upon this pack. Upon taking a closer look I saw these are nose pore cleansing strips. To be honest at that time I just put them in my cart because I liked the girl on the packet and I thought what the heck, why not give it a try......!

So a week before I tried them out and here is my experience..... The pack contains 6 strips and each strip is enclosed in a silver wrap. tear open the silver wrap and take the strip out.





Here is how the strip looks. It is white in colour and is pasted on a transparent plastic sheet. Follow the instructions written on the cardbox box and also on the silver wrap for best results. Here's what I did and what you should do as well.... Thoroughly wash your face removing all makeup, dirt and oil. Moisten your nose with a little water afterwards because the strips wont stick if the nose is dry. Remove the transparent plastic and stick the sticky side of the nose strip evenly on the nose avoiding any bubbles. Let it remain for about 15 to 20 minutes. By that time the strip would have dried out. Gently start removing the strip. If its sticking too hard use a little water to remove it. And Voila! there you have it...... a clean, bright, smooth nose, soft to your touch. It removed my black heads and some white heads as well. Now I would not claim that it removes 100% black heads because so far I havent witnessed a single nose pore strip doing such a great job but yes these strips are definitely good. If not all, it removed 93% of my black heads and I am very satisfied with the results of this strip. 

I do not remeber the exact price of the product but it ranged between Rs 100-150 I think. Overall I would rate this product as 4.7/5 and would recommend you to try it out. Let me know what you think of my post. Share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. 100 or 150 is pretty reasonable for 6 strips..i use cool&cool charcoal nose strips and to be honest its not very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benish i would say from my experience dat it all depends how gd it sticks and stays on ur nose and how effectively u peel it off coz dats wen da black heads come out..... mayb wid a little practice it may work.... dun knw for sure though, the product mite really b a crappy one :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Nice review . Have look on my blog too . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a good one.. i also hv it :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe