Glam up with Special effects Topper

11:34 AM

Hi Beauties!

Its been long that I have not done any nail post. Lazy me! So I am sharing my today's NOTD that I am wearing at work right now.




The above pictures have been taken without a flash light. Its a very simple and basic NOTD and very easy to achieve. All you need is a nude nail color and another glittery one to top it up on the nude color. I am using Essence nail art special effect topper in 01 - Its Purplicious and Essence nude glam nail polish in 06- Hazelnut Cream Pie.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in 01- Its Purplicious, Essence Nude Glam in 06- Hazelnut Cream Pie

Essence Nude Glam in 06 - Hazelnut Cream Pie

Essence Special Effect Topper in 01 - Its Purplicious

Picture taken with Flash

Picture taken with flash


To achieve this look I put on two coats of Hazelnut Cream Pie on my nails and let them dry for a while. For quick drying I used Essence Quick Dry Spray ( read review here ). When the nude color had completely dried off I coated with Essence nail art special effect topper color in It's Purplicious and let it dry. Ta Daaa! here is my simple nude look with a glittery effect. The nude shade actually helps amplifying the effect of glitter over the nails. My nails are looking so pretty today :p Enough with the self praising now. You guys tell me how is my NOTD? Don't forget to drop in your comments. The speical toppers nail color is for Rs. 290 and the nude glam is for Rs. 210 and are available at Raja Sahib Liberty Market outlet. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe